Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Georgia Bulldogs
    Twitter: @@BradFowler11

My boys just got into Pokemon looking for cards you don't want anymore!!

I can pay shipping, trade fro baseball/football, etc. Let me know. Thansk!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes Charlotte Bobcats
    Send PayPal to ChuckLove10 Member is PayPal Verified

How's it going, I just saw this post haven't spent much time in the Non-Sports Section, I have 36 cards from the Detective Pikachu set that just came out back with the movie and a couple from newer sets but not many I have to check. I don't know if you would be interested in these but I also have about 30 Japanese ones from the first series in 1996 that my wife Collected as a kid when she lived in Japan, nothing special just some commons. Let me know if your interested I can make a list if you want to see if your boys already have some of these or which ones they would like because there are doubles and triples of a few. I can also send photos if you would like.

I would be interested in any cards from teams listed in my signature.

LMK
    Chuck