Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

better keep
    kadri no one else on the team has any*****
    opps if they keep
    marnier..
    One monster flaw here.... on top of the fact that I just came up with a 3 team trade, involving 7 players & 6 picks. If the Leafs deal Kadri (and I think they will) they probably don't do it in the division.

How to adjust?

Kadri goes to the Oilers instead of Buffalo, taking the spot of RNH on Edmonton, who goes to Buffalo.
    The Oilers no longer give up the #8 pick, but they no longer receive the #30 pick.
    The Leafs, instead of the #8 pick, get #30 & Alex Nylander.

my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

To Toronto (needs cap space for Marner): BUF's 2nd 1st Round Pick in 2019 (#30 or #31)

get rid of marleau.

even thou he's been ok..

not for Marleau...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

To Toronto (needs cap space for Marner): BUF's 2nd 1st Round Pick in 2019 (#30 or #31)

get rid of marleau.

even thou he's been ok..

Marleau, most likely, gets traded. He's got a full NMC, and the contract is basically buy-out proof.

The neat thing is, it should be easy to deal him on July 2nd:

He gets a $3m bonus on July 1st, and makes only $1.25m next year - but comes with a 6.25m Cap Hit.

They'll trade him somewhere (with his approval. Bet on one of LA or ANA) - but they'll include a draft pick, and get a lower draft pick back. They trade him + a 2020 2nd, for a 2020 7th. Something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Marleau, most likely, gets traded. He's got a full NMC, and the contract is basically buy-out proof.

The neat thing is, it should be easy to deal him on July 2nd:

He gets a $3m bonus on July 1st, and makes only $1.25m next year - but comes with a 6.25m Cap Hit.

They'll trade him somewhere (with his approval. Bet on one of LA or ANA) - but they'll include a draft pick, and get a lower draft pick back. They trade him + a 2020 2nd, for a 2020 7th. Something like that.

LA makes little sense in my opinion (even with McClellan as the coach) - and I know the rumors are out there for LA, but why? they are already one of the oldest teams in the league and they need to get younger, not older... now San Jose makes sense as they arguably are still a contender (though the window could be closing)

EDIT - Anahiem only makes sense if it's a part of a deal that sends Nylander to Anaheim

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

LA makes little sense in my opinion (even with McClellan as the coach) - and I know the rumors are out there for LA, but why? they are already one of the oldest teams in the league and they need to get younger, not older... now San Jose makes sense as they arguably are still a contender (though the window could be closing)

EDIT - Anahiem only makes sense if it's a part of a deal that sends Nylander to Anaheim

Those three teams all make sense for the same reason: He'll accept a trade there, and (most likely) nowhere else.

San Jose, the only reason they'd want him is sentiment. The other two? LA is probably going to be bad next year. Too many bad deals already. They need to "re-tool" on the fly. If they take PM, plus a sweetner to do the deal. Depending on what Anaheim thinks of their chances, or spending priorities (they have room for one year of PM) - they might be up for doing the same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12