Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdmm0's Items on eBay

Fire Sale .. you make the trade,trading in your favor.

I am not worried about book value anything is fine.cards from this thread only incase you go to my flickr and see other stuff.I will add to this thread as I go. (with in reason don t say I will take them all for a .50 cent insert) I will take Sam Steel, Josh Mahura, Auston Wagner,Andreas Johansson, Travis Dermott. Any Regina Pat auto. I will take any Jersey or auto from the last 3 years of Chicago, Boston, Toronto,Edmonton or Detroit as long as said player is still with the team and is pictured with said team. Also looking for autos or jerseys from Toronto Centennial, Base cards inserts of these goalies in leafs uniform only, Felix Potvin, Mike Palmateer and Johnny Bower. Also anything Tony Esposito.
    Hopefully we can deal.

sc0071 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0072 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0073 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0074 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0075 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0076 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0077 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0078 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0079 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0080 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

sc0081 by Kelly Weinberger, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdmm0's Items on eBay

Ttt anyone

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm interested in some of your Young Guns(Flicker), I have a bunch of of Autos from TML Centennial and a couple of the Jersey cards from that set, I'll send you a trade list, Thanks
    Last edited by capt55; 06-19-2019 at 06:01 AM.