Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (157)
    Country
    See jdg573's Items on eBay

Spectrun group submisison information

Ok first I want to start by thanking everyone that has contributed to the 4 group submissions. I know people are anxious to get there cards and I would also like to thank everyone for being patient. We are nearing the home stretch. With people in 1 or multiple submissions it's been a delicate dance to keep everything in order. And surprisingly there was only been 2 complaints.

Pettersson Update - Now first off it looks like there should be a silver and gold pettersson cards. Submission 1 didn't have the silver but I'm looking into getting it. It appears number 2 and 3 will have both silver and gold. If you contributed cards 1-99 you will have a shot at the silver and it will be spot for every card you contributed. And for the gold if you contributed a level 3 you will have a shot at that card. the more you contributed the better the chance at getting either card. This is the fairest way I could come up with. But if you don't get either you still get the gold version of the cards you submitted.

Third Party Randomizer - Now I am in need of someone to be an impartial third party and who is familiar with doing the randomizing. I've never done it but before. any help would be appreciated

Shipping of cards- All I'm looking for is enough to cover bubble mailers and shipping. So likely $3.00 for Canada and $4.00 to the US. If you have a significant number of cards I recommend tracked at $10-15. All seems to depend on who's working at the post office that day.

Transactions - not sure if this is the ay to do it but I will post a thread on the transaction forum so I can keep track of the cards when I send them out. Plus there is a transfer of shipping fees for cards so technically it is a transaction.

Ok that's all I can think of at this time so if you have any questions lmk.

P.S and sorry for clogging up the hobby info forum with the multiple posts. Might need it's own forum next time
    Last edited by jdg517; 07-05-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

First of all, thank you for your dedication to making this all happen. For a lot of people who only break a small amount of SPA, it's a great opportunity to put those Bounty cards to use. And there is a lot of logistical work involved with all of this. You're a trusted member of the community and it's all the more important that those of us who have been around for a long time are helping out newer members and their fellow lifers alike.

I think @scottkoz20 would be a great option to do the randomizer. As he's the face that runs the place, seems reasonable, right?

You are correct on the transactions - there is an exchange happening between both parties so get ready for a great boost to the feedback!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Awesome, thanks for setting everything all up! Didn’t even realize I’d get a chance at a Pettersson! Just let me know when I need to do something lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

First of all, thank you for your dedication to making this all happen. For a lot of people who only break a small amount of SPA, it's a great opportunity to put those Bounty cards to use. And there is a lot of logistical work involved with all of this. You're a trusted member of the community and it's all the more important that those of us who have been around for a long time are helping out newer members and their fellow lifers alike.

I think @scottkoz20 would be a great option to do the randomizer. As he's the face that runs the place, seems reasonable, right?

You are correct on the transactions - there is an exchange happening between both parties so get ready for a great boost to the feedback!

either myself or @patriotsguy can probably assist this with one.