Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michael Sam blasts the LGBT community for not giving him enough support

https://www.theblaze.com/news/michae...reCMC8S40DyPjw

In an emotional interview published on Yahoo News, former NFL player Michael Sam recounts how his life fell apart after he was celebrated as the first openly gay player in the NFL.

Sam also criticizes the LGBT community, among others, for not helping him after his life had spiraled out of control.

He faced a firestorm of public outcry and scrutiny when he was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in 2014, and cameras showed him kissing his then-fiance in celebration.

After playing for the Rams and being released, he was picked up by the Dallas Cowboys but was released without playing one down for the organization.

Sam says he began to abuse drugs and alcohol and lost control of his life.

When he found himself in a one-bedroom apartment in Dallas by the Fall of 2016, he reached out to the LGBT community who had championed him before, as well as other sports organizations and businesses.

Despite the previous support they had shown him, "no one would give me a job," he said.

"Where was the support that I got for coming out?" Sam added. "I felt like I was used by everyone."

He was partying, working out and hooked on cocaine. "I felt lost and worthless," he said.

Sam has since stopped abusing hard drugs after an ayahuasca retreat in Peru. He is working to heal his broken relationship with his family.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baltravens52's Items on eBay

He didn't make it in the NFL, therefore he is no longer an "asset" or "commodity" to them. Same as the guy from Ohio State who sued the NFL to let him in the Draft before his senior year. He never made it in the NFL or CFL and spiraled out of control. It all depends on if you can play in the NFL. Look at Adrain Peterson, convicted of child abuse but because he can still play is reinstated, Michael Vick convisted of animal cruelty, reinstated because he could still play, Gregory from the Cowboys throws his girlfriend on a bunch of guns reinstated. Now take Ray Rice, punches girlfriend but since his play on the field is diminishing hes out. That Jets third string linebacker that broke Geno Smiith jaw. Gone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

He didn't make it in the NFL, therefore he is no longer an "asset" or "commodity" to them. Same as the guy from Ohio State who sued the NFL to let him in the Draft before his senior year. He never made it in the NFL or CFL and spiraled out of control. It all depends on if you can play in the NFL. Look at Adrain Peterson, convicted of child abuse but because he can still play is reinstated, Michael Vick convisted of animal cruelty, reinstated because he could still play, Gregory from the Cowboys throws his girlfriend on a bunch of guns reinstated. Now take Ray Rice, punches girlfriend but since his play on the field is diminishing hes out. That Jets third string linebacker that broke Geno Smiith jaw. Gone.

That was on point! Let’s not forget Kaepernick! He was a terrible QB and that’s why he is out of the league.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Wizards NULL NULL

That was on point! Let’s not forget Kaepernick! He was a terrible QB and that’s why he is out of the league.

There aren't 60 better QB's than Kap. He was blackballed ,pure and simple

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I could name 60 easily! Some aren’t in the league anymore and still ahead of him. He wasn’t black balled. He isn’t good and he’s disrespectful to our country, our servicemen and women and to the Nation itself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I could name 60 easily! Some aren’t in the league anymore and still ahead of him. He wasn’t black balled. He isn’t good and he’s disrespectful to our country, our servicemen and women and to the Nation itself.

Name the 60 please.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed