Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was offered 700 hockey cards

Hi, Im collecting other stuff but I was offered 700 hockey cards only for 70€ it seems really low price to me, can you give me some advices if it is worth the money?

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

no, everything you are showing has little to no monetary value. If my calculations are right that is about $102 canadian. That is about $92 to much.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It looks like an assortment of base cards and low-end inserts. I wouldn't personally take them but if you are just looking to get your hands on some cards it's a good starter collection.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a good starter collection for sure, but nothing too valuable - still cool cards tho.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Even $102 is high in my opinion. This sort of collection would get about $25 to $30 over my counter

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Like others have stated, I think the price is really high here considering the low-end assortment of cards here. It's not a bad lot, especially if you're starting to collect and want a bit of everything set wise, but I would look into negotiating a cheaper price on these cards.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is way too much in my opinion. As I used to open a ton of the ITG stuff and I sell it for like 20 dollars for 3200 count box. Only if your getting some rookies of value would that price even be close to make you want to pull the trigger. As most folks do not even like base rookies these days put that money into a better buy is my recommendations along with the others have said.

DON

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

its not a good starter set a all even if you got it for free. it worth about $6 if you want to spend the money that this guy is asking for his/her cards...post a thread saying you willing to spend the same amount of money, looking for cards the you want to start with and you will get at the minimum 30 offers better then this with cards you want....this is someone looking for a rookie collector with little knowledge that they can take advantage of....good for you to ask now run away from this
    Last edited by MR.M's Cards; 07-19-2019 at 12:07 PM.