Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics

Help with card identification, missing listing?

Hi everyone,
    Looking for some help/ insight into a Chris Webber card I have ( I also attached photos). It is 1 of 5000 and is for promotional use only. It is copyright by sports review magazine with no number and only says 93 top draft picks on the front. I don’t happen to see it in the listing database or beckett listing. Am I missing it or it is listed without the 5000 run? I’m just trying to go thru some of my cards after being put away forever ago. I was having trouble with my scanner and ended up using a camera. Thank you for any insight!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

@428gt I once had some oddball Shaq cards from independent producers that look very similar to that Webber. In the early '90s, cheap printing technology and a flood of cards made it easy for people to produce cards like that, but since they were unlicensed, they don't usually show up in official price guides. They usually fetch a buck or two from curious collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of companies got around getting a card license by just doing a magazine and adding cards to it. Kind of like the Sports Illustrated for Kids cards. So in the 90s you have a bunch of these and most aren't listed in Beckett. Why they list some but not others I don't know but it is very tough to find these listed for baseball and even harder to find them listed for other sports.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Yep exactly what these guys said. I actually have a Webber version of this card in his Wolverines maize jersey. Majority of these cards sell from .50 to a few bucks. All depends on how rare it is and the person. This was really big in the 90's. I remember going into the LCS and would usually purchase these for a quarter up to a $1 for the Jordan ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics

Thank you for your help!