Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - 428gt will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics

Trade for Davey Allison, Kulwicki or crew members

Hi everyone,
    I would like to start trading some of the cards I have for Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki, or crew that I don’t have listed in my PC. I have listed below some desirable items (I think!) I could quickly find to try trading. I still need to go thru many more cards and sets. If you have specific driver you would also want commons of, I can search for that for a lot for you.

1993 Maxx Jeff Gordon complete set 1-20
    1993 Maxx premier plus Jeff Gordon #24 & many other early commons
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder Jeff Gordon Set of 12
    1993 Hi-Tech brickyard Jeff Gordon Prototype 2 of 3
    1997 Press pass Jeff Gordon Promo 1 of 3
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder Bobby Labonte Set of 9
    1993 Hi-Tech brickyard Richard Petty Prototype 1 of 3
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder Richard Petty Set of 7
    1994 Action Packed Kyle Petty KP2 Prototype
    2008 Press Pass Legends Racing Artifacts Firesuit Bronze #DWF Darrell Waltrip/180
    2008 Press Pass Legends Racing Artifacts Shirt Silver #COSH Cotton Owens/99
    2009 Press Pass Legends Family Portraits #FP2 Bobby Allison/Donnie Allison/550
    2009 Press Pass Legends Family Portraits #FP3 Bobby Allison/Clifford Allison/550
    2009 Press Pass Legends Family Portraits #FP6 Bobby Allison/Donnie Allison/550
    1991 Maxx mark martin #6 & # 189 autographed

Graded:
    1988 Maxx Charlotte #48 Mark Martin graded PSA 9
    1992 Maxx 5th Anniversary - Dale Earnhardt Black #265 graded PSA 10
    1992 Maxx 5th Anniversary - Dale Earnhardt Black #271 graded PSA 10
    1992 Maxx 5th Anniversary - Dale Earnhardt Black #289 graded PSA 10

Sets (can split up):
    1990 Maxx set (first edition with error cards from sealed white box) (minus some Alan kulwicki, Davey Allison, Bill Elliott cards and crew)
    1992 Maxx the Winston set (minus Alan kulwicki, Davey Allison, Bill Elliott cards)
    1993 Maxwell House Series 2 set (minus Davey Allison card)
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder set (minus some Alan kulwicki and Davey Allison cards)
    1994 Action Packed series 1 and 2 complete sets & many extras

If some of you would want very late 80s to mid 90s NBA, college basketball, or MLB cards in trade, I could do that too, some partial sets, some NBA graded PSA 10 (Ewing, Bird)

**I would also trade my extra Davey Allison or Kulwicki to help others that may have extra as well
    1993 Action Packed 24kt Gold AK/DAG Alan Kulwicki & Davey Allison Prototype
    1994 Action Packed 24kt Gold - The Winson W7 Davey Allison
    I also have many extra commons of these drivers.

Just let me know!

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi everyone,
    I would like to start trading some of the cards I have for Davey Allison, Alan Kulwicki, or crew that I don’t have listed in my PC. I have listed below some desirable items (I think!) I could quickly find to try trading. I still need to go thru many more cards and sets. If you have specific driver you would also want commons of, I can search for that for a lot for you.

1993 Maxx Jeff Gordon complete set 1-20
    1993 Maxx premier plus Jeff Gordon #24 & many other early commons
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder Jeff Gordon Set of 12
    1993 Hi-Tech brickyard Jeff Gordon Prototype 2 of 3
    1997 Press pass Jeff Gordon Promo 1 of 3
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder Bobby Labonte Set of 9
    1993 Hi-Tech brickyard Richard Petty Prototype 1 of 3
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder Richard Petty Set of 7
    1994 Action Packed Kyle Petty KP2 Prototype
    2008 Press Pass Legends Racing Artifacts Firesuit Bronze #DWF Darrell Waltrip/180
    2008 Press Pass Legends Racing Artifacts Shirt Silver #COSH Cotton Owens/99
    2009 Press Pass Legends Family Portraits #FP2 Bobby Allison/Donnie Allison/550
    2009 Press Pass Legends Family Portraits #FP3 Bobby Allison/Clifford Allison/550
    2009 Press Pass Legends Family Portraits #FP6 Bobby Allison/Donnie Allison/550
    1991 Maxx mark martin #6 & # 189 autographed

Graded:
    1988 Maxx Charlotte #48 Mark Martin graded PSA 9
    1992 Maxx 5th Anniversary - Dale Earnhardt Black #265 graded PSA 10
    1992 Maxx 5th Anniversary - Dale Earnhardt Black #271 graded PSA 10
    1992 Maxx 5th Anniversary - Dale Earnhardt Black #289 graded PSA 10

Sets (can split up):
    1990 Maxx set (first edition with error cards from sealed white box) (minus some Alan kulwicki, Davey Allison, Bill Elliott cards and crew)
    1992 Maxx the Winston set (minus Alan kulwicki, Davey Allison, Bill Elliott cards)
    1993 Maxwell House Series 2 set (minus Davey Allison card)
    1993 Wheels rookie thunder set (minus some Alan kulwicki and Davey Allison cards)
    1994 Action Packed series 1 and 2 complete sets & many extras

If some of you would want very late 80s to mid 90s NBA, college basketball, or MLB cards in trade, I could do that too, some partial sets, some NBA graded PSA 10 (Ewing, Bird)

**I would also trade my extra Davey Allison or Kulwicki to help others that may have extra as well
    1993 Action Packed 24kt Gold AK/DAG Alan Kulwicki & Davey Allison Prototype
    1994 Action Packed 24kt Gold - The Winson W7 Davey Allison
    I also have many extra commons of these drivers.

Just let me know!

Thank you

I have these cards here which you can have for free if you need them. I am only looking for Danica Patrick cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics

Thank you for the offer. It believe I have those cards.

I have about 15,000 racing cards, in addition to cards posted above, I will sell to save some space 1990-early 2010s (maybe some newer) with base cards, promos, serials, memorabilia, gold cards, inserts, Psa graded and a few in person autos. Many dale Earnhardt Sr. & Jr., gordon, harvick, labonte, jimmie johnson, busch. I am just trying to concentrate on robert yates racing drivers/crew specifically (allison), along with kulwicki, bill elliott and crew. I believe there were only a few (3-5) danica cards in there and if i can't sell the lot, i will separate it out.

$300 for the 15k card lot including ones mentioned above (except allison gold cards), or less than .02 per card. located fort Lauderdale. I would prefer local pick up due to size and weight of shipping.

thank you