SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings

Post You got to be kidding me

Greetings:
    First off thanks for taking the time to read this post hopefully I am not the only person who would do something for nothing back in return. On Thursday night I had a person contacted me through my website stating that they couldn't help me with my needs but could I send them about all the extras of my 1983 Fleer singles that I had after I finished making the set for the 2nd time. I thought you got to be kidding me sending something for nothing back that's like saying here's 100 PSA 2011 Topps Traded Mike Trout RCs graded 8 or better to anyone who wants them all for the price of $0.01 w/free S&H. Needless to say that I sent the person a reply saying not only will I not do it but I am willing to for either the right amount or perhaps you could get me something that would interest me since I am looking for some stuff that you can find the where to order certain things on my site or go on Ebay or COMC.COM & purchase some of the things that I need it's not that hard to do a search for the items I want but they think that is too much for them to do that. Then they wanted to ask me since I am a member on SCF here if I could reccomend someone who might be interested in doing that type of thing, again I am thinking why would I tossed out some of my favorite trade partners/friends toss them under the bus saying they can do that sorry but let me think about that....uh not going to let anyone else say that our friendship in trading is done cause of my telling them that another fellow SCFer would do that. So I waited for their response to me saying no to both of those requests they responded by saying I missed out in getting a great deal as well the other possible person here on SCF. How did I miss out I'm getting nothing back & neither was the other person on SCF so with me saying that I like to hear from you did I really miss out on the great deal as well the other person I could had mentioned on SCF here. Also in conclusion don't ask me if I have 100 of the PSA 2011 Topps Traded Mike Trout RCs graded 8 or more for the price of $0.01 w/free S&H cause I will then toss you under the bus the next time someone asks me about something that I would not do even if you want to be cute & think I wouldn't do that don't tempt me cause I am not going to be able to control my feelings about you. Thanks for reading again I look forward to hearing your comments about this subject.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Several years ago I remember a guy on here made a thread about somebody on eBay who won a card and then requested the seller to "throw in" any Pujols cards they had with the purchase because they were for his daughter. Well a couple guys responded and said that the same user tried to pull the same stunt with them. After a little detective work by a member the guy got exposed for doing this to all the people he purchased from and instead of his "daughter" they were sold on eBay in large Albert Pujols mega lots. This was when he was the hottest player in baseball and his cards were going crazy. The guy made hundreds of dollars selling these lots that he just got as throw ins. Maybe this guy is related to your guy lol

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    Twitter: @scfnews See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack

Several years ago I remember a guy on here made a thread about somebody on eBay who won a card and then requested the seller to "throw in" any Pujols cards they had with the purchase because they were for his daughter. Well a couple guys responded and said that the same user tried to pull the same stunt with them. After a little detective work by a member the guy got exposed for doing this to all the people he purchased from and instead of his "daughter" they were sold on eBay in large Albert Pujols mega lots. This was when he was the hottest player in baseball and his cards were going crazy. The guy made hundreds of dollars selling these lots that he just got as throw ins. Maybe this guy is related to your guy lol

seriously? Must come from the school of you are already starting at a No, its worth asking anyhow. ugh

Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors