Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I cant belive we havnt axed Bernie Federko. Right at the top of the list for "hall of really good". He's my pick for the day!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

i am behind on updating the list - will do this later tonight or tommorow

my elimination for today (July 27) is Valeri Kharlamov. He was a very good player, but because of the way a lot of the players were a part of the Soviet Army during the cold way, we probably never got a chance to see how good he could have been.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Jack Ruttan D The audio provided in Post 1 was pretty convincing, this fellow does not belong
    Last edited by jsokol1626; 07-27-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you have not listened to the audio in post 1, check it out about Mosienko

That is hilarious! Apparently that broadcast was a parody, though. Mosienko did indeed score 3 goals in 21 second during regulation

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Georgia Bulldogs New York Yankees
    See big_f_23's Items on eBay

My elimination for July 27th is Steve Shutt. Yes, he was a 5x All-Star, but I think part of that is playing with the Canadiens of the 70's. You might be able to put a walrus on the ice and get them elected to the all-star team as long as they were playing with the Canadiens. Yes, he did win Stanley Cups, but again, product of the team. His only finish in a major award race was 11th for the Lady Byng trophy in 1981-82.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's cut Joe Mullen today. Another on the list of "very good" but never felt like one of the greats when he played.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hate to knockout a fellow goalie, and I loved his mask, but I'm going to go with Gerry Cheevers. Never won a Vezina or made an All-Star team.

Probably would have put up better NHL career totals if he didn't move to the WHA for 4 seasons.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clint Smith Had a few outstanding seasons and won the Cup with the 1940 Rangers, but his career numbers pale in comparison to so many other centers in the Hall. Less than 200 goals and 2 Lady Byng on his resume'

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I will remove Duke Keats. I knew nothing about him, until I looked it up for this post.

He played between 1915 & 1934. He scored 30 NHL goals in 82 games, to go along with 37 in 37 NHA games, and 117 in 137 WCHL games. Is that good? I really have no idea. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me though, so while it may just be my own ignorance talking..... Duke Keats, cya later!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graham Drinkwater A hockey pioneer whose 8 year playing career ended before 1900. Elected to the Hall in 1950 probably based on his contributions to the sport because his stats are well short of remarkable.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast