Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I agree. I wish there was more film available from the very early years. If you're interested here's a pretty good series

https://www.nhl.com/video/ep-1-the-f...250/c-54930003

Thanks for the link!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I just did a big update...

I'm eliminating:

Frederick Whitcroft: No NHL games. Bye!

Shorty Green: 103 NHL games, and fewer than 130 professional games. Scored the first goal in MSG history, but also helped trigger the loss of the NHL in Hamilton.

thanks Sean!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm taking out

Cooney Weiland - was a member of the Dynamite line, but only had 1 dynamite season and was a less than 2 points every 3 games for his career.

Joe Primeau - nicknamed "Gentleman Joe". ranked #98 of the top 100 players in 1998.... he'd be off the list today... and he;s out of this hall of fame

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

I'm taking out

Cooney Weiland - was a member of the Dynamite line, but only had 1 dynamite season and was a less than 2 points every 3 games for his career.

Joe Primeau - nicknamed "Gentleman Joe". ranked #98 of the top 100 players in 1998.... he'd be off the list today... and he;s out of this hall of fame

Weiland is already gone, I eliminated him this morning.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Weiland is already gone, I eliminated him this morning.

hes so good that he's out twice

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok - So I hate to do this, but I have to...

Gilbert Perreault

He's the original Sabre, has numerous records... no Cups

when you look at Centers still there - I'm not sure he's top 10, let alone top 5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok - So I hate to do this, but I have to...

Gilbert Perreault

He's the original Sabre, has numerous records... no Cups

when you look at Centers still there - I'm not sure he's top 10, let alone top 5

And here we were all leaving him alone out of respect for you! haha

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Time to go with a couple of bigger names for me....

Tim Horton D

Brian Leetch D

Horton I can't really knock his career. It's impressive. REALLY impressive. I have a personal list of "best dmen ever" and he doesn't crack the top 10. Probably the only player on this list that more famous for his off-ice exploits than on-ice.... and I still haven't gotten over the fact that he swapped out freshly baked donuts for frozen & reheated ones.

Brian Leetch: I'm just going with what Mike Keenan said. Keenan has been quoted as saying that Brian Leetch sucks, would love to trade him for Chris Chelios, but admitted that the Blackhawks would not be dumb enough to do that. Does this sound like a hall of famer to you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jacques Lemaire C Played on 8 Stanley Cup winners with the Habs in just 12 seasons, an incredible feat. Lemaire never won an award and was not considered the best center of his era as he received very little all star consideration. Known as a playmaker his career average of nearly 1 PPG can't be ignored. However he never led the league in either goals or assists. There is no doubt Lemaire is HOF worthy, but an entire career with hockey's most dominant team of that era certainly helped bolster his stats.

Buddy O'Connor C A 10 year career with Montreal in the 1940's produced 140 goals and 257 assists in 509 games. He won a Hart Trophy and made one All Star appearance.He is nowhere near the top centers in the hall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to go with a couple of bigger names for me....

Tim Horton D

Brian Leetch D

Horton I can't really knock his career. It's impressive. REALLY impressive. I have a personal list of "best dmen ever" and he doesn't crack the top 10. Probably the only player on this list that more famous for his off-ice exploits than on-ice.... and I still haven't gotten over the fact that he swapped out freshly baked donuts for frozen & reheated ones.

Brian Leetch: I'm just going with what Mike Keenan said. Keenan has been quoted as saying that Brian Leetch sucks, would love to trade him for Chris Chelios, but admitted that the Blackhawks would not be dumb enough to do that. Does this sound like a hall of famer to you?

Mike Keenan may have coached the NYR to the Cup, but he is an idiot. Check out his Wiki bio.Aside from being a despicable human being the only job he could find was coaching the Chinese KHL team from which he was fired.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast