Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Wild Iowa State Cyclones Minnesota Vikings
    Packrip.com Traders

Question: Safest way to ship in PWE?

I don’t have any bubble mailers, but I want the card to arrive safely. I’ll put the card in a penny sleeve and top loader, tape it, but what else could i do to guarantee it’s safety? I thought about wrapping paper around it or wrapping base cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don’t have any bubble mailers, but I want the card to arrive safely. I’ll put the card in a penny sleeve and top loader, tape it, but what else could i do to guarantee it’s safety? I thought about wrapping paper around it or wrapping base cards.

I put the card (in a toploader) between 2 peices on card board and put a peice of tape on all 4 sides. Haven't had a complaint yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

When I send in a PWE I: (1)write "Photo - Do Not Bend" under my return address --- (2)the card(s) is/are put in a toploader ---(3)the toploader is taped sealed --- (4)I tape the toploader (with card(s)) to the cardboard ---(5)the flat side of the cardboard is facing the addressed side of the envelop,and the card side to the back --- (6)to make sure the envelop won't open, I tape it. Afterwards, I make sure it fits USPS regulations and what the postage cost would be (usually it takes 2 "forever" stamps or less).
    Hope this helps. Have a good night.