Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See Travgan's Items on eBay

My new idea for all sports cards

They have gone threw so many ideas for cards;inserts,autos,GUd, but now I think that they should have cards with an ink fingerprint on cards, dont know how well it would go, but it is just a thought

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

I personally don't like it....So many people would make fake ones.

Thats the thing, fingerprints are easily certified, seeing how everyones are different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Personally, I've had enough of the GU'd jersey, pants, bats, bases, seats, cleats, etc. The hobby is absolutely flooded with these cards and they can be picked up relatively dirt cheap all over the place. I'll never understand the concept of cutting up a perfectly good game-used MLB jersey into tiny pieces.

Get rid of all the GU'd and give me just plain old baseball cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsilver's Items on eBay

They're easily certified if everyone works for the CIA. Sorry, but I can't imagine this working.

SCF Rewards

Yeah, they're all different, put you have to be a forensic scientist with access to the country's CIA records to know Mark Prior's fingerprint from Jow Blow's down the street who's making fake ones. Kinda iffy if you ask me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rippaflow's Items on eBay

I take forensic science. No offense but this is a retarded idea. You know how long it would take someone to certify with all of the ridges, islands, enclosures, whorls and other fingerprint traits for each card. Thanks.

I have no problem with cutting up jerseys, its when they cut up Babe Ruths or Lou Gerhigs is what bites me. Fingerprints would work if they were between plastic, so that they couldnt be removed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rippaflow's Items on eBay

you say that, yet you need them for your 500 hr club collection. Congrats, you just contradicted yourself.

LOL, I noticed that, but I do what I have to with what I have to do it with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast