Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone want to sell me a marino GU

Hello, Im looking for a Dan Marino Game used card. Ill start off by saying im somewhat cheap so if you have a $100 GU card I probably wont buy it.. Also not going to pay a real lot for one.

I have paypal that I can send to someone if your looking to sell one.

If interested list card info and asking price would be good too. Probably buy the best looking card for the price if there are a few people offering up cards..

Asking prices under $30. Just a huge fan of marino and would like a game used card.. Auto card would be ok too I guess.

Let me know.
    Thanks.
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one wants to sell anything? WOW. I though people would be all over selling cards..

Looking to buy a marino GU card and have paypal cash
    Thanks
    Ryan

See tiger7171's Items on eBay

nobody goin to sell marino stuff that cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody would sell a Marino GU that books for $30-40 for less then $30.. Wow..

Maybe I worded it badly.. I wasnt looking for a $100 for under $30. I was saying I dont want a $100 GU because I only want to pay around $30... Maybe I worded that wrong..
    Olly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlderry30's Items on eBay

i have some commons for sale if your interested or insert's that add up to let's say $35 to $40 worth and i'll sell them to you for $25 to $30.i'm not shy,what do u say???don't have any rcs so i'm out there but that be a nice one to have but then again it's about $100 for that in the price range.all cards in mint condition and will be shipped bubble mailer with insured for the price they bk for.i remember you asked me also on one of my posting if you could buy a marino jersey.hey guy just thought i'd help at what i could.take care if i don't hear from you anymore.later jamie jlderry30.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate the offer man, but if I was rich I might be going for every card ever made of Marino.. But im a little short on the rich part:D

Thanks anyway for the offer.. Not interested in normal cards I already have enough of those.. haha.
    Thanks though
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    See kckiller75's Items on eBay

i don't think marino has a $30 gu'd or auto out there..........