Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

more Bowman Chrome breaks - 14 retail packs

I bought 6 packs on Sunday and had some luck. So I went back and bought some more! I will just list the RCs/ref and the one AUTO!

Tarvaris Jackson AUTO RC (has bubble in sticker, probably sending back to Topps)
    Joe Klopfenstein Gold Refractor RC /50
    Gradkowski Refractor (PC)
    Laurence Maroney RC
    Joseph Addai RC (PC)
    LenDale White RC
    Gradkowski RC
    Jerome Harrison RC
    Willie Reid RC
    Corey Bramlet RC (this guy looks alot like Brady!)
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson RC
    Tamba Hali RC
    Jonathan Joseph RC
    Dwanye Slay RC

Pretty impressive I think. I am really starting to like this release, maybe I shouldnt buy any more!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Jackson is for trade, I might like it. Care to take a look at my on-site list and see if anything jumps out at you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice jackson mojo

SCF Rewards
    Country

WestCoast: sorry didnt see anything that caught my eye. I am thinking about just keeping my Jacksons, he might blow up next year.

theman: thanks! I culdnt resist and bought a 6 more packs today and got Bush and VY!!