Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Gerald Green!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gerald Green!!

Nice win young man, even though it was pretty obvious he would take home the trophy.
    Kinda not even a contest if the guy he faces in the final round can't even dunk on his own!! Probably because he can't palm the ball. (he has to have an alley-oop or throw it up himself etc)
    Kinda sad that this is the highlight of the Celtics season though, until they get the #1 pick that is!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey i hear ya man i think ive got a new favorite player though, by the way howards "sticker" dunk was awsome it should have gotten more points.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brandonb1110's Items on eBay

Dwight howard got robbed with the 12 ft 6 inches ..that deserved way better than what he got.. he should of atleast been in the finals

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, Howard's dunk was both difficult (regardless of his height) and original.

I was glad to see Gerald Green win.

The highlight of the night though was Barkley backpedaling and beating Dick Bavetta in the race...lolololol

SCF Rewards

I think Howards dunk was the best dunk that night, it was unique and funny

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by raptor14
    I think Howards dunk was the best dunk that night, it was unique and funny

it was cool but what about gerald greens dee brown reanactment dunk or his first one when he threw it off the side of the backboard?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dee brown reenactment, that was sick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

be careful insane irish, last year as a blazer fan, i was excited about the number 1 pick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Gerald Green had some great dunks and I was pretty sure he was going to win it once the competitors were announced for the contest. However, Howard did very well. The sticker dunk was awesome, despite his height as JammingJames23 mentioned. I was surprised that Nate Robinson made it into the finals. I really don't think he should have been in the contest in the first place because he already won it last year.