Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Topps Total '03 inserts to trade

I've started collecting Topps Total Football. Not many doubles at the moment, but I do have a few inserts to unload. Prices come from the current Beckett.

Award Winners: AW6 Kerry Collins (2) $1
    Total Production: TP3 Brett Favre $4
    TP9 Hines Ward $1
    Total Topps: TT20 Jason Taylor 60 cents

Topps Total Silver parallels (all RC's):

447 Bethel Johnson $3.10
    460 Andre Johnson $7.50
    544 Shaun McDonald $2.50

Haven't put together a want list yet, but am open to all trade offers. Will accept card cash, too.

SCF Rewards

Hey, I'm interested in all of these except Taylor & Ward. what are you looking for in return? PLMK.

SCF Rewards

Hi

please post your buy / sell / trades in the TRADING forums.

thanks

I am moving this over to the appropriate trading forum now

SCF Rewards

I could trade a bunch of my topps total doubles for all the inserts that aren't silver parallels. Also, I am looking for Dallas Cowboy cards from the same set that I don't I have. Let me know if you need my extra's or just want to take a look at what I have. I put together 2 complete master sets and sold them to some friends, and am working on a third for myself. PLMK

Henry

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Originally posted by Vintage2244
    I could trade a bunch of my topps total doubles for all the inserts that aren't silver parallels. Also, I am looking for Dallas Cowboy cards from the same set that I don't I have. Let me know if you need my extra's or just want to take a look at what I have. I put together 2 complete master sets and sold them to some friends, and am working on a third for myself. PLMK

Henry

Henry,

I have just one Cowboy double so far, and that's #242 (Terry Glenn). Aside from that, I have Emmitt cards from the '00 Score & '01 Fleer Tradition sets, plus some Maddux cards, and the lone Aarons come from '01 Topps, including an insert card on which he appears with Ken Griffey, Jr.. I am interested in seeing what you've got on hand to close the deal. E-mail or PM me.