Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

Lightbulb Printing NPN cards? Your thoughts/experiences...

I know it's been discussed before, but I have yet to see much resolve on this one, so I'll pose it again...

Have any of you received NPN's back for printed 3x5 index cards? In other words, if you print your address etc on the 3x5 index card using a computer printer, does it still work? I know they all say hand written, and I know some people have tried this... has anyone had success with doing it this way? I know I'm not the only person who'd prefer not to have to hand write out all those NPN cards.

Let's discuss...
    thekingpin

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    All trades must be sent in bubble mailers. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Currently looking for set needs, and GU or Autos of Gary Carter, Mike Piazza, & David Wright. Also into most HOFers & major stars.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

WOW... a blast from the past. Thought you fell off the face of the earth or something.

I have printed my index cards on my computer and I got my NPN's so all is good in the hood.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

Thanks Iggy... I'm still around... been trying to sell off a collection for a buddy of mine... trying to find time for a social life... and well, it's the 4th quarter, and I sell collectibles online for the biggest contemporary collectibles retailer online... so my life is busy. I try to pop in on SCF once or twice a week... check things out. I just wanted to make sure I could save some time on my NPN's... so thanks for the info there... HUGE time saver! :)