Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wvucity's Items on eBay

FS : 2006 BCDP Chrome Lot (Complete DP Set) plus 2 Autos...

For sale is an almost complete set of 2006 BCDP. This lot includes all 65 Draft Picks chromes, with two autographs (Kris Johnson and Cory Rasmus), as well as these...

(30/55) BDP Chromes:
    2,4,8,9,11,13,14,16-20,22 (Lester),26-30,33-35,38,39,42,43,45 (Pelfrey), 46,47,51,55

(23/45) FG Chromes :
    1-5,7,8,13,17,20-23,25,26,32-35,37,38,40,42

I also have tons of Base Bowmans and Golds available...would like to sell this if at all possible, not really sure on a price so just make me an offer and you can be well on your way to completing this set...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 84nick's Items on eBay

If you would break it up I really need both of those autos.. LMK what we can do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha...man if I didn't need the money I would still shoot after that butler...but I could sell the pair for 20 DLVD if interested...also let me know if you are still interested in that Parmelee White Border numbered 1/225... I could do all three for $27 and Delivery Confirmation if interested...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by big city
    haha...man if I didn't need the money I would still shoot after that butler...but I could sell the pair for 20 DLVD if interested...also let me know if you are still interested in that Parmelee White Border numbered 1/225... I could do all three for $27 and Delivery Confirmation if interested...

Here are some scans of them for ya twins...

Kris Johnson Chrome

Cory Rasmus Chrome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 84nick's Items on eBay

lol, i forgot i was trying for these before! sorry. I can do $25 for all three.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just got an offer for 20 on the two autos and the parmelee is going for 8+ DLVD on the bay, and with this being a "kind of 1 of 1" i figured I had to stand kinda firm on that price...27 is probably the lowest I can go, this involves DC and I can get it out tommorow morning in a bubble mailer... I will also throw in a couple extra twins (including an 06 BCDP Kubel Xfractor, Parmelee BDP and Gold BDP RC, and Alexander Smith 05 BC RC) let me know if this is ok or not, if so, my paypal addy is [email protected] I will be getting up and checking around 11 AM EST so I can get it out in the mail tommorow if so....
    Last edited by big city; 03-03-2007 at 04:40 AM.