Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How bout them Cowboys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rippaflow's Items on eBay

How bout them Cowboys

That's what I'm saying. Who would expect a team that has been 5-11 for the last 3 seasons (correct me if im wrong), go 4-1 in their first 5 games. Who knew a coach would do so much..is there any other cowboy fans out there besides me?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

hey, what about Carolina? It's all because foster's back and healthy :)

SCF Rewards

go cowboys playoffs here we come!!

SCF Rewards

never expected the Cowboys to be this good, this early!!

boy, I guess Parcells is a genius, after all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Everyone assumed it'd take 2 seasons for Tuna to turn Dallas around, but at the rate they're going, he's locked up Coach of the Year already. Sweated it out today against Philly, which has owned the 'Boys the last few years. It's not going to get any easier, as they have to play the Eagles & Giants again, plus Washington, and they won't sneak up on them the 2nd time around.

Let's see Tuna complete the hat trick and beat New England.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know what.. There was a bet with a guy from CSI and one of the espn raido hosts.. who would have more wins

Bears
    Cowboys

Espn dude took the cowboys.. If this continues.. the other will have to geat a dallas star tatooed on him LOL

Jay

SCF Rewards

oh definitely, I think Parcells is the Coach of the Year so far....

even better than Dungy (5-1 Colts) or the coach of the Panthers or Mike Tice of the 5-0 Vikings.

but, there's plenty of games left!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

The Panthers are a surprise to still be undefeated after 6 weeks but they also went on a hot streak last year and burned out at the end. However this year people seemed to take notice after they beat the Bucs and now the Colts. This team is for real.

Parcells is COY. He should actually be given miracle worker of the year if there was such a thing. He's taken the talent-less Cowboys and turned them into contenders in 1 season.

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

parcells has them believing they can win, he keeps them focused as campo was too laxed

SCF Rewards

what an amazing coach Parcells is!!

Cowboys now 5-1 after DESTROYING the Lions.

QB Carter had 3 TDs

I didn't see the game; but boy, Cowboys now 5-1? and have won as many games this year as they did all last year?!?!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast