Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Miami Dolphins Vs. San Diego Chargers game relocated to Arizone

The monday night football game has been relocated to the Sundevils stadium in Phoenix, Arizona.

The reason for the re-location: California Wildfires

How do you think this change of venue will affect the attendance to the game?

Edit: heres another link to the story on ESPN:
    Click here

-Harris-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

jeeze who woulda guessed...well im gonna say that the stadium will be filled because they get to see two teams who arent hopelessly horrible play

SCF Rewards

but who gets to go to the game, bdrr? I doubt all the people in Sandiego will be able to drive or fly to Phoenix. Will they just let people in for free on a first come first serve basis?

-harris-

SCF Rewards

I will guess that not many will attend

first, no one knew of this change until just now.

second, it's Miami vs SD

no attractions and no reason to go see these teams play

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ricky williams will be there :P you get that feeling that he will bring some crowd. I feel that most of this was comming from san diego since that was the home team. they probly just want to get the game in, instead of having to wait. Miami has to fly either way so who knows what was done to get the move to go there.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Arizona of all places? They should've moved it to Vegas or the Cotton Bowl or to the Bay Area.

My guess is this will be one of the most poorly attended games in modern NFL history. There isn't enough draw for this unless you're a Phins or Bolts fan in the desert. In that case it's like winning the lottery.

SCF Rewards

Im thinking since the game is free (first come first serve), the stadium should be packed.

-harris-

SCF Rewards

oh hey!!,, I didn't know the game was free!

if that is the case, then the stadium should be jam packed!

hell...I'd go if it wasn't such a long drive (not worth flying over there, renting a hotel room, renting a car, etc)

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

the stadium will be jam packed (as podstock said)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

Knowing that it's free the stadium will probably be jampacked. Probably the only time this season lol