Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Lebron is tearing it up

Im watching him play against the Kings right now, and he looks awesome. I couple wild shots, but other than that, pretty solid performance so far. 21pts 5 reb 9assts 4 steals 0 to's.....9 minutes left in the 4th and they are only 4 points behind the Kings.

-harris-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

He did look pretty darn good. That was surprising. No way did I think he'd play so well right off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

He played a lot better than I expected... sure didn't look like no 18 year old to me.

SCF Rewards

Did u guys see some of his finger rolls? those were sweeeeeet. But i can guarantee his fg% will drop fast and quick!

-harris-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

I will give Lebron props on his passing, definitely has a great touch when giving it up. Still think his point total will drop significantly though. He will struggle mightily with his jumper unlike tonight. Wouldn't surprise me to see 8 assists every night. Good start for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the dude is talented, I thoght you guys could see that, if doesn't take along time to figure that out and he plays a lot older than he is...

here is something else that is going to shine for him, if he continues to play the point, when he learns to post up, he is going to tear up other point gaurds as they will not be able to guard him, too big ala magic

SCF Rewards

Smile

he plays a lot older than he is...

I think he IS alot older than he states....
    I smell another Danny Almonte situation here. =)

SCF Rewards

tremendous job by Lebron

he could be an even better rookie than Kobe/Kevin Garnett

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Great Job by Lebron. Considering his preseason, I never expected this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    tremendous job by Lebron

he could be an even better rookie than Kobe/Kevin Garnett

James had 25 points, nine assists, six rebounds and four steals, mesmerizing one of the league's loudest crowds with skills no teenager had ever displayed at this level.

James' point total was by far the most by any prep-to-pro rookie since Kobe Bryant made the jump in 1996, eclipsing the 10 points scored by both Jonathan Bender of Indiana in his 1999 debut and Amare Stoudemire of Phoenix last year.

In fact, James' 25 eclipsed the combined totals of Bryant (no points), Jermaine O'Neal (two), Kwame Brown (two), Eddy Curry (two), Tyson Chandler (one), Kevin Garnett (eight) and Tracy McGrady (none) in their professional debuts.

I think this little passage says enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast