Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlderry30's Items on eBay

LMK,AS I'M GOING TO A BIG SHOW THIS WEEKEND

lmk,on all replys as i'm going to a big show this weekend as far as cards go.as if i don't hear from you then they might be gone by the time i get back from the show.as for everybody knows as i informed everybody this way as i thought it would be a good way to do it.so let me know.thaxs jamie jlderry30.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am wanting Aaron Brooks, Deuce McAllister, Donte Stallworth and Joe Horn Rookies, GU and Autos....if you can pick some up I would love to trade...

Thanks,

Preston

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

I am looking for antonio bryant, kliff kingsbury, chad johnson, and peter warrick rc autos and rc gu's. lmk if you get any. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

have any emmitt smith gu as i have some of that now or lmk what you have thats in my sig.list and maybe we could make a quick deal.thaxs jamie jlderry30.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cards

Originally posted by Hot Sauce
    I am looking for antonio bryant, kliff kingsbury, chad johnson, and peter warrick rc autos and rc gu's. lmk if you get any. thanks

i already told you what i have in the players i listed for you and no responce of what you wanted or if you could use any or what you might have for trade.so not interested in picking anything up for somebody that don't reply back to me.thaxs jamie jlderry30.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blooom2714's Items on eBay

i am very interested in your
    97score board playbook brett favre mirror image auto #1
    i have lots of cards on my site, and more i need to add. let me know what your looking for, if its for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

not really but will listen to offers for it in EMMITT SMITH GAME-USED.LMK THAXS JAMIE JLDERRY30.

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

actually i replied to the post and you never answered it again but thanks anyways!!!!!!!!

i do have a 2002 ud portis rc bv25, mike vick gu bv30, and a mike vick rc /2001 bv30. but i'm not interested in trading someone who bad mouths other people!!!! good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blooom2714's Items on eBay

how much would you sell the favre for

SCF Rewards
    Country

cards

Originally posted by bloomis1307
    how much would you sell the favre for

actully the favre is a done deal now.thaxs for the interest though.jamie jlderry30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast