Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djis1978

still learning the ropes but i like F. Thomas/Ripken/Bagwell

Hey I've already got some great responses and workin on clearin out some stuff to help others I'm goin to a show so let me know what u need.

This is so much better than tryin to sell lower $$ stuff and everyone benifits. So glad I got pointed towards a great group of ppl to work with.

I need mainly newer Thomas. And almost any and all Regular issues of Bagwell/Ripken.

thanks for looking

Country

I need D-backs. Welcome to the boards! You'll like it here, everyone is really great.

djis1978

DBACKS are easy to come by in AZ

however i got another Dbacks fan i'm currently workin with. but like say i got a show in 2 wks so i'll be gettin some extra's is this new and old players or just the younger ones' I see it says any and all players so i know i got a few extra's he already had.

Junior Spive 03 Absolute playoff memorabilia. i just need to get a little more organized. thanks for the post.

Jason

SCF Rewards

Hi

please post all buy/sell/trade requests in the appropriate TRADING FORUMS

I am moving this post over to the Baseball Trading forum

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kaiwaka's Items on eBay

I have a Frank Thomas 03 UD Sweet Spot Swatches Jersey card if interested. I collect Arod and am building Bowman sets from most years

djis1978
    cool i like most of bowmans products as well i got a few here and there but most of them are in boxes back home in alaska i need that thomas though so thats cool. the one arod good enough for tradin is my blue chips prospects but i think i want to hang on to it as well. it's $30 i'll see if I have any others though but not sure if enough to add up to enough for that. I also kinda like arod. thanks for the post though i appreciate it.

jason

Country

Curiously, which card show are you going to? I live in AZ too, and you're right, it is easy to come buy D-backs.

SCF Rewards

I have a 26 card Ripken lot from 1988 to 2001 and also a Jeff Bagwell 86 card lot from 1991 to present with 91 UD rookie card, 91 Classic Red Back, 18 inserts and no duplicates. All in mint condition. LMK if interested and what you have to trade with. thanks