Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bonds-4-mvp's Items on eBay

Looking for this month's Beckett

If anyone has this month's Beckett (with all of the pages still intact lol) and wants to trade it to me, please reply. Will trade a 2003 Spx Brandon Phillips auto jersey for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i dont have one but i will get one for you.... pm me

SCF Rewards

If it's the one with Kerry Wood and Mark Prior on the cover i've got it. Why do you want it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just for the little notes in the pricing that you can't get online. For example, 2001 Playoff Absolute Boss Hoggs are autographed and limited to a small number. If you look online, the pricing won't even be there. There's no pricing in the mag of course, but at least I will know how many each card is limited to. I'm looking for the newest issue that's out right now. If it's the one you have and you want to do the trade, pM me your address.

SCF Rewards

the newest one is the one with Delmon Young,Joe Mauer, and someone else on it.it Just came out

SCF Rewards

Really? I just bought this one the other day, and the previous one was still on sale as well. If your still interested, i am too, but if not don't worry about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Tigers#1
    Really? I just bought this one the other day, and the previous one was still on sale as well. If your still interested, i am too, but if not don't worry about it.

What month is it? If it's from October or something, that would still be fine with me. LMK.

SCF Rewards

Yeah, it's Nov. 11 (2003). I've barely even looked at it. Send me your info.

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

If your interested I got Tuff Stuff!!