Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Unhappy Melissa Stark no longer on MNF

Well, I suppose I will now have to watch Monday Night Football only to listen to John Madden.

Boy, that Melissa was hot!!

Here's why she's not with MNF:

Expecting Stark staying off Monday night sidelines
    May 13, 2003
    SportsLine.com wire reports

Melissa Stark will not return to ABC's Monday Night Football for a fourth season as a sideline reporter because she is pregnant.

Stark is expecting her first child in September. She has worked Monday night games since 2000, when she and Eric Dickerson replaced Lesley Visser on the sidelines. Dickerson left after two seasons.

ABC Sports vice president Mark Mandel said Tuesday the show is seeking a new reporter for the 2003 season.

AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2003, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why can't she comeback after she has the baby?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by pwaldo
    Why can't she comeback after she has the baby?

Cause she'll still have the baby fat and nobdy wants to see that...

No surely I'm not being serious on my part there but that's exactly what the executives are thinking!

Pod, PLEASE tell me you don't actuallt like Madden?!?! All of my friends including myself HATE Madded with a passion. We've had this idea that the Super Bowl would have made so much money in the last 2 years if they would have had a 1-900 number that you could call up and tell Madden to SHUT THE F@#% UP! He's so stupid he just keeps repeating the same things over and over again. He doesn't even understand the game of football as it's played anymore. He STILL won't come to Pittsburgh since the Immaculate Reception. If it wasn't for Al, I couldn't stand watching MNF. Luckily CBS has mostly good crews and usually for the Steelers game we get Gumble & Sims which is a nice crew IMO. The best crew in football hands down is the Sunday Night Football crew on ESPN. They make even the crappy games a hoot to watch! *sigh* I miss football!

SCF Rewards
    Country

dude I love madden, and if you know little about the game, he explains it, no he doesn't the cry babies of today, and talks about how the game is supposed to be played. it is a hard-hitting full contact sport.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

If you actually know about football, you realize how truly dumb Madden is to today's game. Also, it doesn't get any worse when they try and recreate a play using his damn videogame!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Madden is a football genius, as is Al Michaels. I'm glad Melissa isn't going to be back. I just hope they now get rid of Suze Kolber - she's terrible and sounds like a man.

Tim

SCF Rewards

Iggy, I have to disagree with you.

Madden is a wonderful analyst, a spectacular commentator who knows how to explain what's going on during the game.

He's tremendous, and I love his insights.

NO ONE is a better analyst than Madden.

And he's not afraid to criticize players, although I don't think he's as critical as he needs to be.

I enjoy listening to Madden

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Yes, Madden is a great analyst. After all, why would they tout him so highly and put his name on video games everywhere if the majority of people didn't feel that way?

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Cause she'll still have the baby fat and nobdy wants to see that...

No surely I'm not being serious on my part there but that's exactly what the executives are thinking!

Pod, PLEASE tell me you don't actuallt like Madden?!?! All of my friends including myself HATE Madded with a passion. We've had this idea that the Super Bowl would have made so much money in the last 2 years if they would have had a 1-900 number that you could call up and tell Madden to SHUT THE F@#% UP! He's so stupid he just keeps repeating the same things over and over again. He doesn't even understand the game of football as it's played anymore. He STILL won't come to Pittsburgh since the Immaculate Reception. If it wasn't for Al, I couldn't stand watching MNF. Luckily CBS has mostly good crews and usually for the Steelers game we get Gumble & Sims which is a nice crew IMO. The best crew in football hands down is the Sunday Night Football crew on ESPN. They make even the crappy games a hoot to watch! *sigh* I miss football!

I guess your right. We wouldn't want fat women on tv.

But I gotta disagree with you on Madden there are a ton more people who have no clue what they are talking about that get put on the air. At least Madden knows some stuff.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

They will probably jsut get someone that looks even better. You guys need to chill. :D Madden does say stuff like "you have to move the ball forward in order to score".. but he cracks me up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast