Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

id like to trade for some g/u

i dont ahve any and i would like some they dont have to be high end and frankly they dont ahve to be in the greatest of condition i woul jsut like a few of these let me kno what ud want for some?
    and autos dont have to be perfect or high end either thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i have a thousand point club glen rice jersey i would trade for something other than a gu or auto.... looking for former Indiana Players or Karl Malone

i have a few lower end GU and autos to trade...give me a list of cards you have and maybe we can work something out. if you have anything from my wantlist, that would help.