Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Spoke too soon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

Talking Spoke too soon

i got up at 4 in the morning to go to thanksgiving day after give aways at the mall. She was rather happy with me so she let me open a target pack from the stash shes hiding for the holidays...

got
    93-94 Ultra Career Highlights Karl Malone Auto #8

very happy

SCF Rewards

very cool!!

I too got up at 7 am (not that early)

went to Office Max to buy a fax machine with 4-in-1 capability (fax, copy, scan, print)

for a whopping $60!!

it normally sells at $149 or so!

and also got a leather chair for $19 that normally sells for $99

and a few other goodies...

SCF Rewards

Nice pick ups Pod. There are some serious sales today if people are willing to brave the crowds. Nice on the Malone auto to. I wish my Target carried these packs. I am feeling mojoriffic lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Nice on the Malone!

SCF Rewards

I got a DVD/VCR player for $60 and it is normally $150..pretty happy with that

SCF Rewards

I lined up at Best Buy at 5am with a couple friends. We had a fold away table and chair set, so we just played texas hold em till the store opened, haha. I ended up buying a DVD player for 19.99, an LCD flat panel monitor for $99, and a 2.4ghz toshiba laptop for $500!! Thats a friggen good price, but i bought it for my brother so he better pay me back. =)