Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GOHALOS!!!'s Items on eBay

does anybody have any bartolo colon rc's ft???

looking for these...

-1995 bowman
    -1995 bowmans best
    -1995 bowman best refractor

looking for cards in nm/mt+ condition. lmk what you have and who you are looking for.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....GO ANGELS!!! bartolo colon baby....next to arrive....NOOOOMMMAAAAHHHHHH.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

i know bro, i am stoked!!! a lot of people talk s--- on colon, but he is a friggin horse! he's good for 15 w's, 220 ip's and 170 k's...that's helluva a lot better than what we're used to. i was at our home opener a few years back when colon was w/ the tribe. long story short, he shut us down and was throwing 98 mph in the 8th!!! barring trades and what not, how does this look for a rotation a few years from now???

-colon
    -escobar
    -jenks
    -santana
    -lackey
    :D
    Last edited by halonut; 12-09-2003 at 11:51 PM.

i don't know i like jarrod washburn..i've met him at a show signing a couple years back....we can trade ramon ortiz but rather keep jarrod.
    we finally have a true ace....

SCF Rewards

Hey, I don't got any of your cards, but I live 15 minuets away from the ED. While I am definitly not a fan, I actaully have someone good I can go get an autograph from, I have the rest of the team already... Yeah sure Bring Noma, i dont care lemme get his graph too

someone actually good? lol....being a yanks fan..i wouldn't talk bud.....angels beat the crap out of the yanks 2 years in a row....(season series last year, and obviously the al champ. series year before).....

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd rather part w/ ramon as well. wash is a good competitor, but he definitely needs to find a quality out pitch. when you throw 88 and live up in the zone you're asking for trouble. if he could master the change up he could be very productive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Yanksguy
    Hey, I don't got any of your cards, but I live 15 minuets away from the ED. While I am definitly not a fan, I actaully have someone good I can go get an autograph from, I have the rest of the team already... Yeah sure Bring Noma, i dont care lemme get his graph too

thx but i head out to tempe every spring.

SCF Rewards

I got to go to all 6 Angels vs. Yankees games this year. It was tight! By someone actaully good I wasnt trying to cause trouble, but just saying I have recived all of the others autographs...

And on the Washburn subject.... He can be good, but you never know what your going to get with Jerrad Washburn, he is a end of the rotation man... He'll give you a few great stars and a bunch 'o crapy starts.. Sorry if you guys like him, but he is to risky. I'd go with Ortiz.... and do you guys think Kelvim is that good?

lol, kelvim, i'm not a big fan of, but he did well during the latter part of th season which is why the angels got him....ortiz gives up so many gopher balls it's frustrating....i think ortiz led the majors in hrs allowed.

as for washburn i just like him because of his attitude....his stuff isn't that great, same with his control, but his mechanics are solid and his competitiveness is worth noting.

ortiz WAS supposeed to be the poor man's pedro but....well....nuff said....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast