Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Thumbs up OMG Check this out and Tell me what you think!

I found these two on Ebay. Only 5 created in the world and I got two of them (not sure if you can see the seiral # in the scan). Got them for less than $15 in all. LMK what you think!

Country

Who were they really stamped by? What makes them so special?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They were stamped by Press Pass themselves. This really is a preview type card that they inserted to various packs (and even sold some leftovers they had on Ebay) to promote their upcoming product. This is just a preview type card and the retail version might look a little different than this when it comes out. The bottom writing and number is foiled over (not sure if you can see this in the scan). The back is also has a different color variation for each different driver.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was also in Beckett Racing a couple of months back about these cards. Not sure if I still have the article with me. I'd have to check. Some of the better racers sold on ebay for a couple of hundred a few weeks ago (Jr., Gordon, Newman) on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

I read about this in Tuff Stuff a few months back. These are real sample cards. Yes the Big names were going in the nubdred range according to Tuff Stuff.

SCF Rewards

are you shure these are authentic?? there are billions of ppl around and u have 2 of 5 cards in the WHOLE world thats pretty difficult stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm positive these are authentic. These were on Press Passes website a few months ago and were advertised in Tuff Stuff a while back too.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (115) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See hockey_chick_8's Items on eBay

There is a guy I saw in Beckett who has all 5 of one of the Joe Sakic Ultimate Memorabilia cards that were made for one subset, so it can happen. It is much easier now with ebay to get cards that would only be available to a limited audience before. And there may be billions of people around, but a very, very small portion of them collect cards of any kind, especially racing.

SCF Rewards

I saw that also leafschik1967, that was a GREAT article.