Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

who do u think is the best qb today

i think its manning
    but i always get in to arguemaents alot of people think he aint in the top 15 which i think is realy dumb to say so where would u guys rate him
    if u think he aint in the top 5 pllease explain to me i just dont understand if people just say that to bug me or they realy think manning isint good
    please let me know
    thanx

Country

I'd say he's top 5, but the best....? I dont know. I really feel McNair is a more fundamentally sound QB, he has all the tools to be one of the greats of all time, but Manning has his past(Father) and Future(brother) that will always overshadow him, thus making his name well known to many more.

BANNED

Country

fair enough

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would definatley rate Peyton manning in the top 5 quarterbacks. I don't know who I would rate #1 but these would be the top 5 in my opinion. (in no particular order)

Steve McNair
    Peyton Manning
    Brett Farve
    Donovann McNabb
    Michael Vick

I only included McNabb and Vick because I think being able to scramble really adds a big threat to their respective offences.

BANNED

Country

thanx for your reply

SCF Rewards

right now, the best QB is still Favre, b/c he has proven that he can come through in the Clutch.

Manning is not close to being the best QB, b/c when playoffs come, he disappears, playing very very poorly.

Yes, Indy doesn't have the best of defenses...but Manning hasn't done well.

Until Manning wins a couple of playoff games, there's no way he can be considered among top 3.

1. Favre
    2. McNabb
    3. McNair
    4. Manning
    5. Vick (arguably the most talented ballplayer...but you gotta win)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phil man, although i hate going aganist favre and i REALLY appreciate the support u give him... I gotta say McNair is the best out there. The problem with favre is that he throws WAY to many INT's for a qb.. he has had one game this whole year so far that he has not thrown an int. Some games its been as high as 4... I would say hes defiently top five but maybe not #1

No order for me is

McNair
    Favre
    Manning
    Brady((this year alone.. Not overall.. somehow he has kept the pats in a few games they were being crushed... also has done great in beating a few tougher teams))
    Bulger((yeah thats a tough call but how can you not go against one of the two hottest teams in the nfc.. either the eagles{{mcnabb}} or the rams qb of bulger gotta be up here
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd say its mcnair and manning. Past few game u hear manning 4 TD 5 TD and that 6 TD game on that Sunday Night against the saints as well for McNair he doesn't practice at all still plays and wins. Has more injuries then losses! lol

BANNED

Country

i think your right manning and mcnair are top 2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

If Manning shows that he can win the big game then he goes straight to #1. Until then, there is no clear cut #1. I would go with McNair, then manning then favre.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast