Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbman101's Items on eBay

Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects...

Bought a few packs of these hoping to pull a Marte RC...All the cards in the packs were way bent out of shape, all but the chrome cards...Thats why I was happy to see that I did pull a Marte, and it was chrome!!! here are the other chromes that I pulled that are available for trade/sale...

Dontrelle Willis (1)
    Taylor Mattingly (33)
    Steve LeRud (49)
    Travis Schilichting (93)
    Jose Valverde REFRACTOR (16)
    Jorge De La Rosa (127)
    Josh Banks (50)

lemme know!!!

-JB-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 4everman's Items on eBay

I like the Taylor Mattingly card...Do you have any 2003 Michael Garciaparra cards at all? Maybe we can work out something here for the 2 Bonds you got from me...PLMK if you're interested...Thanx...
    Mike...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually still havent gotten those Bonds cards...I'll let ya know when I do though...hopefully just a delay with the school's mail system. Stuff usually takes a few days extra here...

I do not have Michael Garciaparra...you need anyone else, cause I would like to keep those Bonds cards!?

-JB-

SCF Rewards
    Country

To be honest with you, I really need your 1994 Flair Arod Badly for my personal collection...I can add something else to make up the difference...I have Rookies of Gwynn, Clemens, Maddux, Bonds, Jeter, Griffey Jr, Matsui, Mauer, Prior, Pujols, Sosa, Suzuki...I'll list any that you like...Just say the word...
    Mike...

SCF Rewards
    Country

the reason I hate getting rid of the ARod is because I only have one, and I would be trading it to get rookies of players that I already have. I already have at least one rookie of all the players that you listed...plus I think once I get the ARod I am gonna have it graded...card looked to be perfect in the scan that I saw. Unless you offered me a trade that I simply could not refuse, I am going to have to hold on to that ARod...

-JB-

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about this card:

1986 Donruss "The Rookies" #11 Barry Bonds RC $40

Plus the 2 Bonds RC's you should be getting in the mail anytime now for a total BV$70

for your 1994 Flair Arod BV$40
    and
    2003 Bowman Chrome Draft Taylor Mattingly BV?

Mike...

SCF Rewards
    See crazylox's Items on eBay

Forever, I have a few extra 94 Flair Arod's ( I think 4), I would trade one for a nice baseball rc in return, I also have a Garciapara Bowman chrome rc and his refractor rc also, and I have his 2001 Prospects Premieres auto psa 9 XRC. lmk what you have. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mjhemi8pj5's Items on eBay

Dontrelle Willis (1)
    Taylor Mattingly (33)
    Steve LeRud (49)
    Travis Schilichting (93)
    Josh Banks (50)

i need these 5 for my master set.......plmk

i do have a double of a 03 bdp regular felix pie, let me know if you need it

thanks
    Brace

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have any of the bigger name chrome rookies for trade? could always use another Marte, or a Hart...another Pie would be nice too...lemme know what ya got!

-JB-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mjhemi8pj5's Items on eBay

in my 2 boxes, i didnt even get 1 bo hart, but i got the chrome and regular marte's but no dobules of them

plmk
    Brace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast