Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

various wants.. basically badgers and packers

I am looking for the following

gu of Brett Favre, Ahman Green, Donald Driver
    GU or autos of Chris Chambers, Michael Bennett, Brooks Bollinger((i think he only has autos right now)) and jamar fletcher

Any good rookie((30.00)) or higher i would most likely be interested in.. Pending price i may also buy some of these too. I am not going to be paying ebay prices or anything cuz they are just to dang expensive now n days((chambers jersey auto #/25 going for 40+ and auto #/5 went for 47))

LMK what you got

And of course any ron daynes i dont have i will be paying greatly for :)

thnx
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a 2000 Fleer Tradition Genuine Covergage Bubba Franks gud bv$30
    wpuld trade for
    2003 Playoff Honors QUAD Rookie Jersey Fargas/ Johnson/ Boller/ Smith----#241/250~~bv $ 20
    2002 Playoff Honors O's Chris Weinke #54/100 bv$4
    2002 Rookies and Stars Action Packed Antonio Bryant GOLD #006/150 $6
    lmk if intrestead

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get back to you on that one there steelers.. I got two bubba gu but somebody wants one of them and i woudnt mind upgrading the two i had

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

could you tell me who wants one so i can trade it to them if you dont want it

SCF Rewards
    Country

bah hes not on here.. It should be a go on like a few occasions though.. please bear with me on this

#1))I need bubble mailers... I hate shipping in anything other
    #2))I need to find the cards((not to hard but cant rule out anything anymore))
    #3))The car needs to be fixed... Right now things work out pretty good cuz my dad goes to work with my uncle at the same places and finishes right in time with my grandma so rides for him are pretty easy but outside that we like havnt even gotten groceries in a bit but yeah shouldnt go into that...

Just trying to say this could take quite a bit of time if you dont mind waiting

Jay