Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does anyone watch NFL europe

they have some pretty exciting games, what does other think?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

I watch it every once in a while when flipping through the channes and I find a game...It's not bad, it gives me my football fix until it starts here lol......

gambino216
    Excactly, I watch football of any kind. I don't set a reminder to watch other games like I would NCAA or NFL games, but if I'm flipping through and it's on I watch it, it's like the minor leagues!

SCF Rewards

NFL Europe is pretty cool to watch late nights at 2 am PST on Fox Sports Net, when there are no good movies on, and nothing else to do, lolol

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

It's always fun to watch because there are ex-NFL "stars" who were allocated there because they went downhill. Pat Barnes the former Senior Bowl MVP quarterback comes to mind.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

You bet I watch it!! Also Arena Football, I even have games of older NFL games on tape to watch when there aren't any other sports on......I am a Football Junkie!!

I need help...lol

There are a couple guys names I recognize in the Europe league,
    Matthew Hatchette ( had a 7 catch/111 yard (I think) game the other day) also Tellis Redmon. Theres a QB also I can't remember his name, but he is Favre's backup. His cards have been getting a bit of a premium on ebay lately!

Peace,
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    You bet I watch it!! Also Arena Football, I even have games of older NFL games on tape to watch when there aren't any other sports on......I am a Football Junkie!!

I need help...lol

There are a couple guys names I recognize in the Europe league,
    Matthew Hatchette ( had a 7 catch/111 yard (I think) game the other day) also Tellis Redmon. Theres a QB also I can't remember his name, but he is Favre's backup. His cards have been getting a bit of a premium on ebay lately!

Peace,
    Rima

yep, hatchette is playing pretty miami has a nice WR over there getting some work too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Welp considering I don't have cable or anything of the likes, I catch the AFL at times on Sundays. And at times they will show NFLE. Both of them can be fun to watch but can be kinda hard to get into since I really don't know of the players that play in them.

Now on the subject of AFL, I am wondering how the card sets are going to be. I personally don't believe that there will be that big of a following. The NFLE cards don't sell much so why try AFL? hehe. I may be wrong and to a point I hope I am wrong but only time will tell. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards

Weren't there cards made back when USFL was in play?

SCF Rewards

Yes, there were USFL cards. They had some decent players on those cards. Doug Flutie comes to mind.

I watch it, I think it's interesting. I don't follow like a cult or anything, just every ocne in a while I will check it out and watch it if it's a good game.