Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

  •  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    111
    See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

    Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH

    Hi,
    I have the following for trade. Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH (1:200)

    My Wantlist/Tradelist can be found here....
    http://www.freewebs.com/cardsnmore/

    Here is how I trade...

    1. If you have enough off my wantlist to make it a even trade then we are good to go.

    2. If you do not have anything off my wantlist, I will trade for a 1997 or before Insert of Double value. (Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for a pre 1997 insert that is 20.00.(your choice)

    3. If you do not have any of the previous options then I would trade for lower dollar Inserts of 1997 or before @4 Times my advantage(Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for 40.00 worth of pre 1997 Inserts)

    4. - If all else fails I will trade for any games used of your choice. - FOOTBALL ONLY.

    I do not trade Game used for Game used. Since I only collect 1997 Inserts or before I have no use for game used cards unless as stated in #4.

    I have many other cards on my site from Vintage - 2003. All cards are available for trade.

    Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Black Friday 2018
  3. #2




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,399
    SCF Rewards
    21
    Country
    See brj38464's Items on eBay

    check my site i dont really understnd your trade policys. lmk if you see anything. thanks billy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

    My trade list
    Hidden Content

  4. #3




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    111
    See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

    Re: Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH

    Originally posted by angeldawn4
    Hi,
    I have the following for trade. Marvin Harrison 2003 Topps Probowl GU Jersey #AP-MH (1:200)

    My Wantlist/Tradelist can be found here....
    http://www.freewebs.com/cardsnmore/

    Here is how I trade...

    1. If you have enough off my wantlist to make it a even trade then we are good to go.

    2. If you do not have anything off my wantlist, I will trade for a 1997 or before Insert of Double value. (Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for a pre 1997 insert that is 20.00.(your choice)

    3. If you do not have any of the previous options then I would trade for lower dollar Inserts of 1997 or before @4 Times my advantage(Example - A Card books at 10.00. I would trade for 40.00 worth of pre 1997 Inserts)

    4. - If all else fails I will trade for any games used of your choice. - FOOTBALL ONLY.

    I do not trade Game used for Game used. Since I only collect 1997 Inserts or before I have no use for game used cards unless as stated in #4.

    I have many other cards on my site from Vintage - 2003. All cards are available for trade.

    Thanks
    Hi,
    I took a look at your site and I am almost sure we can work a trade.
    Basically what my trade rules mean is that if you have something off my wantlist then I would trade you even up value.(It could be 10 - 2.00 cards along as its off my wantlist) But lets say you don't. I think the Harrison books at 20.00. If I find a insert card on your site that I can use from 97 or around that books at 35.00 or 40.00 I would trade. Lets say you don't have either. The I would take 80.00 in smaller value inserts from the earlier years.
    The reason I do it this way is because the Harrison is much more tradeable then lets say 80.00 worth of lower inserts from 97 or below.
    Hope you understand.
    LMK before I make any offers if this is agreeable.
    Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #4




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    111
    See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

    Originally posted by brj38464
    check my site i dont really understnd your trade policys. lmk if you see anything. thanks billy
    Hi,
    I took a look at your site and I am almost sure we can work a trade.
    Basically what my trade rules mean is that if you have something off my wantlist then I would trade you even up value.(It could be 10 - 2.00 cards along as its off my wantlist) But lets say you don't. I think the Harrison books at 20.00. If I find a insert card on your site that I can use from 97 or around that books at 35.00 or 40.00 I would trade. Lets say you don't have either. The I would take 80.00 in smaller value inserts from the earlier years.
    The reason I do it this way is because the Harrison is much more tradeable then lets say 80.00 worth of lower inserts from 97 or below.
    Hope you understand.
    LMK before I make any offers if this is agreeable.
    Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #5




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,182
    SCF Rewards
    1,564
    Blog Entries
    1
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

    I am VERY interested in that card. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #6




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    111
    See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

    Originally posted by Sportnut08
    I am VERY interested in that card. Please check out my site and see if anything interests you. PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby
    Hi Kirby,
    I took a look at your site and noticied you did not have any Inserts listed. Do You have any.
    LMK
    Thanks Angie

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #7




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,399
    SCF Rewards
    21
    Country
    See brj38464's Items on eBay

    let me know what you can find and maybe we can work something out. thanks billy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #8




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,182
    SCF Rewards
    1,564
    Blog Entries
    1
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

    I have some 02 Topps and 03 Topps inserts...That's about it....Did anything interest you on my site? PLMK.

    Thanks
    Kirby

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #9




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    111
    See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

    Hi,
    This card has been traded for something off my wantlist.
    Thanks for all the replies.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on