Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Cheaper autos FS/FT.

Country

Cheaper autos FS/FT.

Ok,I know nobody likes Royal Rookies but heres the deal. I have 15 different certified pack pulled autos. I'll sell all 15 for $15 and I'll add the 2 best ones I have, Marlon Byrd and Angel Berroa for $15 delivered. So thats 17 autos, all for less than $1.00 each. OR I'll trade 3 autos of your choice(Except the Bryd & Berroa) for "1" 2002 Select Rookies & Prospects(Another cheaper auto set) that I need. Thanks and here is the list I have.....Dan
    2001 Royal Rookies Throwbacks numbered to 5950.
    Jason Woolf #2-Cardinals
    Jose Mieses #4-Brewers
    Marlon Byrd #8-Phillies
    Kevin Connacher #9-Cubs
    Jose Leon #14-Orioles
    Luke Allen #16-Dodgers
    Peter Bauer #18-Blue Jays
    Adrian Burnside #20-Dodgers
    Andel Berroa #21-A's
    Ryan Ballard #26-D-Rays
    Michael Napoli #28-Angels
    2001 Royal Rookies Barn Stormers numbered to 3950.
    Garett Gentry #B2-Astros
    Vince Faison #B5-Padres
    Darron Cox #B6-Rockies
    Jay Sitzman #B10-Phillies
    2001 Royal Rookies Boys Of Summer numbered to 2950.
    Andy Beal #BOS6-Yankees
    Kevin Burford #BOS9-Rockies

SCF Rewards
    See mrnelly187's Items on eBay

or how about all of them for one of my graded or raw star rcs valued at?? check my page

Country

mrnelly187..You have some GREAT cards!!!! I don't think these autos will even touch any of your cards. If you really want them, offer me something. I would be embarresed to ask for any of your cards. Thanks again and if interested LMK.....Dan

If anyone else is interested I'll sell all (17 autos) for $12.50 delivered. Paypal is best. Thanks.....Dan