Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufgator122's Items on eBay

Talking $19.99 ToysRUs retail box MOJO!

I had extremely good luck w/ 02-03 UD Honor Roll basketball the past year, whether from full 24 pack retail boxes (got them dirt cheap on Ebay for $25-30) or these blaster boxes (8 packs).

Remember, this line was retail only...no hobby, so everybody had a shot at getting something and they had high GU ratios. So when I saw 1 box at Toysrus, I said...this has been out for a while, wonder why there is 1 box left compared to all the new 03-04 stuff. So I picked up this "older" box compared to the others knowing I had a good chance at a GU (1:48, but in the 24 pack boxes, I had ALWAYS gotten 1-2 GUs/box).

Some of the things I gotten from months before in this line, Jordan/Kobe dual warmup ($150), Paul Pierce Auto Jersey ($80), Nash/Finley/Nowitzki Triple Jersey ($40, McGrady/Miller dual warmup ($20), Kidd/Martin dual warmup ($15), (Nash/Nowitzki dual warmup ($15) and a few other warmup cards.

Now, to today's opening:

8 packs $19.99

-Jordan base
    -2 inserts of Ray Allen and Peja
    -Emanuel Ginobili RC #ed /1999 BV $20.00
    -Webber/Kobe/Pierce Triple warmup (black/purple/white) BV $80.00!!!

Not bad considering I was picking up some discounted board games for my classroom and decided to pick one of these up b/c I heard nice things about Toysrus. If you see a 02-03 Honor Roll basketball box, buy it!!

Vic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Very Very Nice! Congrats

SCF Rewards

yeah very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

i bought 2 $19.99 boexes and didnt pull anything...boxes were so bad i didnt even get an insert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Andrade...what boxes were they? I've purchased other brands before, and they were mostly bad experiences too. As of this year, 02-03 Honor Roll basketball retail (since there is no hobby) is the only one that has been good to me.

Vic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

ima try my luck on those if i see em.....if i dont get anything good its your neck...lol..j/k...its worth the try......on those other 2 boxes they were football boxes..i have emailed fleer and they told me to send in the upc of the boxes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

andrade- honor roll is UD though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I'm trying to think back. I think I purchased a total of 4 retail 24 pack boxes and 4 blaster 8 pack boxes of this product.

Out of the 4 24 pack boxes:

I got the Jordan/Kobe dual warmup, 2x Kidd/Martin dual warmup, Nash/Nowitzki dual warmup, McGrady/Miller dual warmup, and a Swift/Battier dual warmup. 6 GUs in all in 4 boxes that were suppose to be 1:48. Also a ton of foil inserts (some are pretty nice) and #ed RCs.

In the 4 8 pack blaster boxes:

Paul Pierce Principal auto jersey redemp, Nash/Nowitzki/Finley Triple warmup, and Webber/Kobe/Pierce triple warmup.

1/4 boxes didn't have a GU, but if you noticed...other than the Jordan/Kobe dual warmup, I actually did better on the blaster boxes. Funny thing is, the first 3 blaster boxes I bought I did so by mistake on Ebay thinking they were 24 pack boxes lol (didn't read closely).

Good luck,
    Vic

SCF Rewards

i like you triple gu what do you want for it cc??

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're kidding right? CC = nothing (no offense to SCF, great trading forum). The Webber/Kobe/Pierce is $80 BV, saw it sell for $20+ real cash on Ebay twice.

Now, looking to see that you have 151 CCs, I would gladly sell you 151 CCs for $20 cash since that is essentially the same offer you are making me...

Vic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast