Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Angry I need some opinions please

i had sent in 2 damaged card to be replaced to upperdeck. I sent them in with delivery conformation. They recived my package from what my conformation slip said. I called when it went like three months and i had not recived anything and I was wondering what was going on. Well I guess they lost my package. I told them i have a delivery conformation slip and they had me fax it to them. I called a few days after i faxed it to find out if they recived it and they said they did and were working on my package to get it sent out to me. Well as of yesterday it had almost been three more months and i still haden;t recived anything so i call and the perosn i talked to said the didn;t have any fax or package and said i would have to send another fax to them. They asked who was working on my stuff and i told them the guys name was chris. To my surprize he dosen;t work there anymore and they said they didn;t find any fax on his desk from me that he was supposed to be working on. Here is the opinions i want. The cards don;t book alot maybe 25 a peice but i could use them to trade for things i need. Would you guys start all over again and send another fax with the delivery conformation. Or just take it as a loss and just leave it at that. Also i would like to know if any of you have people on the upperdeck customer support to contact that i may be able to email them or something to email them my delivery conformation slip if they do that because i don;t have a place where i can get a hold of a faxmachine that eazily. Sorry for the long read but i needed to vent a little as well as ask for opinons thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd keep bugging them. That's what these companies want you to do. They want you to just give up and go "oh nevermind".

Then I'd even ask for something more with all the trouble you've went through. Just call up again and talk to the highest level person you can. Don't deal with whoever picks up because you won't get anything done with those people.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I too sent in a replacement card almost 4 months ago to Upper Deck. I talked to a customer service rep. yesterday asking for an update. He was surprisingly friendly and helpful. He also said it normally takes 6-8 weeks for a regular replacement card and 10-12 for an insert. Serial #'d cards (like the one I sent in) take even longer. I sent the card in on Oct. 10th and he said I should have it by mid-February.

It takes a long time but they now use tracking numbers (which the rep. I talked to gave me) with everything they get. So, if you really want the cards, it may be worth it to re-fax the information. This time be sure to get a tracking number so you can follow it in the process.
    Hope this helps somewhat...
    -Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Patrick4
    I too sent in a replacement card almost 4 months ago to Upper Deck. I talked to a customer service rep. yesterday asking for an update. He was surprisingly friendly and helpful. He also said it normally takes 6-8 weeks for a regular replacement card and 10-12 for an insert. Serial #'d cards (like the one I sent in) take even longer. I sent the card in on Oct. 10th and he said I should have it by mid-February.

It takes a long time but they now use tracking numbers (which the rep. I talked to gave me) with everything they get. So, if you really want the cards, it may be worth it to re-fax the information. This time be sure to get a tracking number so you can follow it in the process.
    Hope this helps somewhat...
    -Patrick

I know that it was going to take a few months when i first send in my package i was willing to wait for it a little while but then they lose my package and now they lose my fax. It will probly be over a year before i get anything back from them now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pwaldo
    I'd keep bugging them. That's what these companies want you to do. They want you to just give up and go "oh nevermind".

Then I'd even ask for something more with all the trouble you've went through. Just call up again and talk to the highest level person you can. Don't deal with whoever picks up because you won't get anything done with those people.

Ya i most likely will just keep bugging them but the more i think about it the madder i get because who knows if the person i send this fax to will lose it or quit his job or get fired like the person before him.