Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WTTF:2004 Topps

SCF Rewards
    See cindy1551's Items on eBay

Exclamation WTTF:2004 Topps

Could use some help finishing up this set...Check my wantlist/tradelist and let me know if you have anything i need.Thanks
    http://www.geocities.com/stlcardfan77

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have OG6-Derek Jeter. Only problem is that it has a little bit of chipping around the edges. I just want to be up front with you since it isn't MINT.

If you're interested, do you happen to have any Ron Gant cards that you didn't bother putting on your tradelist? If not, find me a star insert with a BV around $4-5 and make me an offer. I'm not really picky, but I do like the Astros!

SCF Rewards

I have some cards from this set. I will check and get back to you tomorrow. What Chipper Jones and Marcus Giles stuff do you have for trade? LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards

Sorry, I don't have any that you need.

SCF Rewards

johnboy999-I have a 2004 donruss power alley purple #'d 22/250 of jeff bagwell.LMK thanks

SCF Rewards

Have you completed the base set? If not, I have a ton of base cards for trade.

See zlw1's Items on eBay

I have the complete base set twice, lmk if u are interested, also have the box bottom cards

SCF Rewards

I have already completed the base set...I just need what is on my tradelist.Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cardfan77 - I'll make that trade. You have pretty good eBay feedback, so I won't make you send first even though you're new here. PM me your address and I'll get it out in the mail on Monday.