Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Cool Boldin Auto's For Trade

I tried selling these a little while ago but since I'm getting into collecting now, why not use them as great tradebait? :D

I'm looking to probably trade all 3 of these cards. The first 2 are 2003 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Anquan Boldin Green Autograph #AB #'d to 50. I have 2 of them... #23 and #49.

The 3rd card is a 2003 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Bryant Johnson/Anquan Boldin Dual Signature #BJ/AB #26/75.

I've included a picture of 1 of the Green Sig Boldin and a picture of the Johnson/Boldin signature card.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...&postid=345835 <=== link to the pics

All 3 cards are in beautiful condition. Let me know if any of you are interested in any of these 3 cards. One minor catch right now... I accepted a buy offer on the Boldin/Johnson but the guy has not paid yet. I'll listen to trade offers if you're interested in the card but I'm giving the guy untill Friday to get the money to me.

I should have known better than dealing with a banned SCF member. I got the offer from him on SCS and I figured if I don't get the $ then it's no biggie because there is no way I'm sending the card. I posted the sale on SCS though so I might get banned for backing out of the deal. 2 weeks is more than enough time to get me payment, so if I get banned, no biggie on that either :D

As far as what I'm looking for... I'd LOVE to get a Prior auto. I'm really open to anything though. I don't really have any specific likes so I can't give you a list of people that I'm interested in. So if you're interested, drop me a list of cards that you have and I'll tell you if I like any of them!

SCF Rewards
    See TheCloser120's Items on eBay

Check my site (I just added some football)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry big guy... didn't see anything that jumped out and slapped me in the butt.

SCF Rewards
    See TheCloser120's Items on eBay

Haha...alright thanks for the look anyway!

SCF Rewards
    See rbicards's Items on eBay

i could use one of the sp signature green auto
    check my list of autos lmk if u see anything
    Football Autographs:
    00 laveranues coles collectors edge autograph 818/1400 #LC BV$15
    01 kevan barlow stadium club autograph bv25
    01 kevan barlow score select rookie autograph bv15
    01 kevan barlow pacific rookie autograph #1500 bv15
    02 William Green Finest Rookie Autograph 0983/1200 #120 BV$40
    03 Kyle Boller Fleer Genuine Insider Autograph #AL-KB BV$50
    03 Domanick Davis Press Pass Rookie Autograph BV$30
    03 Justin Fargas Finest Rookie Autograph 751/999 #123 BV$30
    03 Aaron Brooks Spx Supreme Signatures Autograph #SS-AB BV$25
    03 Arnaz Battle Bowman Chrome Rookie Autograph #241 BV$???
    lmk and i have gu and roookies if u are looking for them lmk

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

I could use the one that is cheaper, lol check my site

SCF Rewards
    Country

hopefully ill have something to slap you with!! haha check my site for one of those boldins chief. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey now... I'm no cheap ™™™™™. If you wanna slap me, you gotta slip a dollar down my pants first...

Okay, I'm taking this way to far now. Anyways, I'll check out your sites guys.

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

lol yeah a little to far

SCF Rewards

2003 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Bryant Johnson/Anquan Boldin Dual Signature #BJ/AB #26/75.
    I'd like a shot at it, check my site

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast