Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Looking for 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this board. I am a veteran online trade. I have been a member of Trader Retreat for about 1-2 years now, maybe more, cant really remember and have been trading online for years.

I collect 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game Basketball cards as I am making the master set.

I need autographs from the set including the numbered paralells. I also need game used from the set. Let me know what you have.

I am also open to other things as well.

My tradelist is at www.geocities.com/RockinToRupp2005

Let's Trade!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

I have the 2001 GOTG vince carter All American Auto Serial # /98 Redemption but I do not think I can part with it lol. Have 6 of the game floors 1 jersey 1 unopened retail box and a bunch of singles lmk if interested in any?

SCF Rewards

The redemption is expired. I do need the expired redemption. Which game floors and jerseys do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

I have the redeemed (the actual card # /98 with graph).
    2001 Fleer Greats of the Game Hardwood Classics authentic Game-used floor cards. Included are: Larry Johnson, Sheryl Swoopes, Charlie Ward, Marcus Camby, Antoine Walker, Danny Manning. I think I traded the Jersey.

SCF Rewards

Is there anything we can do for the Jamison then?

www.geocities.com/RockinToRupp2005 it books $60. I have all those court cards, but can use teh auto.

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

I have the complete base set, Pete Maravich Feel The Game Classics Jersey, Steve Alford Hardwood Classics, Marcus Camby Hardwood Classics, Larry Johnson Feel The Game Classics Jersey, Jerry Stackhouse Auto, John Lucas Auto, Larry Bird Player of the Year Insert, Plus a couple of the All-American Inserts......

LMK, I need all Dirk Nowitzki cards, Antawn Jamison Autos, Ricky Davis RC Autos and Shawn Marion RC Autos....

LMK,
    -Paul

SCF Rewards

I can use the Maravich Jersey and the two autos. My tradelist is www.geocities.com/RockinToRupp2005

Country

Do you have anything higher-end?

The Maravich is selling for $50+ on Ebay........All your high-end cards have been traded it seems.....Maybe you havent updated?

BV on the 2 autos is $15, the Maravich is $100.....

LMK if you have anything higher, or just list here the highest BVs you have.....

-Paul

SCF Rewards

Not much higher end GU is for trade as it is in my GU sets (Chamberlin, Bird, etc.). Only high"ish" on my site is the Cooper Auto which is $80.

See if we can do somthing on those autos.

Country

Whats the highest BV you'd be willing to trade in GU on your site for the 2 autos?

LMK,
    -Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast