Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cowboys Auto's For Sale

Please Make offer, email me at [email protected] Please Serious offers only Im cowboys fan also but don't have anywhere to display them but in same token won't sell for nothing. Would like to sell all three as lot but may split.

2002 Topps Reserve Ed "Too Tall" Jones Auto'd Mini Riddell Cowboys Helmet

Troy Aikman Auto'd Riddell Mini Cowboys Helmet With Upper Deck COA

Troy Aikman Auto'd Wilson Jr. Football With Upper Deck COA

Thanks for looking

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys
    See cowboys22's Items on eBay

take a look at my Cowboys autos I have. Maybe we can make a trade with my doubles for your items. Email me if interested. Thanks http://www.beckett.com/userpages/emmitt2002.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by cowboys22
    take a look at my Cowboys autos I have. Maybe we can make a trade with my doubles for your items. Email me if interested. Thanks http://www.beckett.com/userpages/emmitt2002.html

What all do you have Doubles of? Doesn't Show

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys
    See cowboys22's Items on eBay

THE CARDS ARE LISTED BY PLAYER AND ITEM BELOW THE NON COWBOYS PLAYERS. OR I CAN SEND YOU A LIST. THANKS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah please list Game used and Auto's that you have Doubles of for trade and What year/set they are from.

Thanks

Don