Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fb & bkb rc lot bv $48 f\t @ 25% or lower

Looking for a nice $10-15 g\u, rc or auto (fb\bb\bkb) for the whole lot

Football rcs
    01 UD Chris Redman rc bv $4
    02 Fleer Maximum Daniel Graham rc #d/3500 bv $4
    02 Donruss Daniel Graham bv $3
    01 Topps Steve Smith rc bv $2

basketball
    02-03 Topps rcs
    Dunleavy bv $3
    Nene bv $2.50
    Tskitishvili bv $2
    Welsch, Archibald, Borchardt $1.25 ea
    02-03 Topps Chrome
    Efthimios Rentzias bv $5
    02-03 MVP
    Drew Gooden bv $5
    Kareem Rush bv $2
    Topps Ten rcs
    Casey Jacobsen, Frank Williams, Vincent Yarbrough, Bostjan Nachbar, Chris Jeffries bv $2 ea
    PLMK & Thanks,
    Brad
    Last edited by Mavfan41; 02-11-2004 at 01:21 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See depotmanpro1's Items on eBay

hey have you received my card i havent got yours yet when did you send

Not yet. Sorry. I have one other trade that is taking forever as well.
    Sorry for the delay,
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See depotmanpro1's Items on eBay

you have not sent yet that is ridiculous i sent 14 days ago you havent even sent it yet that makes me sick i have two trades waithing on the cards you cannot do this i thought this was going to happen so many other people said you were an awfull trader send me back my card today or there will be reprucations

First off, what I ment by not yet is that I have yet to recieve. I sent the cards onnthe day we agreed upon.
    Secondly. A trade thread is hardly the place to bringf this up. You should have pm'ed me. I am an honest trader who sends when he says. I do not appreciater you handling this in this maner. I will report this to a mod due to your lack of respect. As for people calling me an awful trade, please enlighten me with these names. I have bent over backwards with every trader I have dealt with & doubt you have spoken with anyone I have traded with. Just a sidenote. You should never rip a sopmewhat established trader on this board when you yourself have 2 feedback. Please never post on another one of my trade post & NEVER attempt to contact me regarding future trades. You should get your cards any time now. Check the post date to confirm when sent.

btw, the trade was completed on 2/2/04 & where shipped a day or two after. Not 14 days.