Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone have andy marte auto rcs?

andy marte

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

I think I have wiped this board clean of Andy Marte RC's..lol...

Here is my collection so far:

http://www.freewebs.com/cbethun1/and...collection.htm

The Auto is by far the gem of that group(Its gone up from $15 to $25, to $40 just this year).

I do have an extra 2003 Topps if you need it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a ton of Marte RC's for trade, I have his 03 Topps Tribute auto RC #d to 499, but thats in a pending trade currently, I have his Topps heritage RC's (all 3) , regular, chrome & refractor, I might trade those for the right deal, LMK what others you need too
    Thanks
    Mike

I would trade decently for the three Heritages (reg, chrome, ref) but would trade nicely for the Tribute auto, lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMK if you have an Mark Prior cards at all for trade, if not maybe we could still work something out, I will try to let you know sometime this evening if the Topps Tribute auto will be available, I am waiting for another trader to finalize a deal involving that card....if it falls through I will give you next shot at it
    Thanks again!
    Mike

LMK if you are looking for any other of his RC's and I will get a list up fpr ya

what is bv on the three Marte Heritages?

I will see what I have in that range? do you like autos and game used of other players?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The regular heritage & heritage chrome are both $15 a piece, cant figure that one out, and the refractor is $30, LMK
    Mike

SCF Rewards

I've got the Bowman Chrome Marte rc, what do you have for trade?

Mike, do you collect game used and autos of other players besides Prior? lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I do collect other game used and auto's besides Prior, but to be honest I really dont have a list of who I want, all I can say is make a offer and we can go from there, I know that probably dont help you that much...sorry
    Thanks
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast