Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

Thread: what is better?

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

what is better?

What is better, fleer, upper deck, topps, tell me what u think!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard to really vote on them. Under what are you trying to figure out for this..

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not vote in the poll but I would have to say Donruss/Playoff/Leaf. I like there products Elite, Contenders, Honors, Certified, Limited etc. and they have the best customer service as far as I am concerned. I had a problem and recieved cards back from them within 2 weeks great service if you ask me. I have heard of people waiting 6 months-1 year for things from Upper Deck.

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

actually none of those, donruss is the best. they offer cheaper boxes such as leaf rookies and stars (still 3 gu per box) and also have really high end stuff like playoff contenders and leaf limited. plus their redemption and replacement services are 50 times faster than upper deck and topps.

I am a donruss fan know, but not a couple years ago, and prophat, just wondering what everyone likes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id have to agree with all you guys then. Donruss comes out with the best variety and some of the nicest looking cards overall in my eyes

Jay

yes donruss has great cards, but I think they are kinda ugly cards, I mean topps/bowman cards loo awesome every year in my opinion

here is what I think about the poll answers:

upper Deck: products are to expensive, look bad every year, many bent or white corners.

Fleer: To much of the retro, but has a good mix of players every year.

Topps/Bowman: Always happy with, cheaper, but look the best every year, very good mix of players!

Thats just my opinion, I am adding that to the question