Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Question about SP Authentic 03 Football

I bought a pack or two a few weeks back and pulled a redemption for an Onterrio Smith Auto swatch or patch card. I did it all online. How long do these usually take? It still says "in process"

I thought the redemption card said swatch, but the status of it on upperdeck says patch. Is is going to look like the byron card that's been posted on this forum?

thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Hi volfan-

Well, I am not really an expert on this subject, but I know most people say Upper Deck is slllooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww
    on redemptions. I would seriously expect NOT to receive the card for at least 6 months!

Good Luck!

Peace~
    Rima

SCF Rewards

Yep, Rima is correct. UD is amazingly slow on their redemptions lately. I received one last year in about 6 weeks, but lately, they are taking anywhere from 3-4 months to a year in some cases. Very disappointing service from UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have only heard great things about UD but have no clue how long its going to take you. When the card is actually SHIPPED they will put that on your status for the redemption of the card. That is at least what I have been hearing. I also believe that you will be gettting a card thats similar to the leftwhich and should be at least a 2 clr jersey. BTW if it said gold then its REALLY going to be a nice card

congrats
    Jay

SCF Rewards

I have only heard great things about UD

From where? Even they themselves have admitted that their redemption process needs to be overhauled. And, when you call them, they just give you the runaround. They should take lessons in service from Topps or Playoff, IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

where elese, beckett.. to much of a range in communication for them where some people are just to pleased..

Jay

SCF Rewards

That's a good point, Jay...Beckett is not going to publish anything critical of a big advertiser like UD, right? But, they will make sure they tell you about the guy who pulled a great 1/1 from a UD product.

Reality is, they themselves admit their redemption process stinks, and issued a press release a while back claiming they were going to fix it. Hasn't changed yet for me, anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the boards are more what I was talking about. I sit at school somedays and just to read new posts I hear about 2:1 in favor of upper deck from what I have seen that they enjoy them. All I can say is fleer CS sucks HORRIBLY

Jay