Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jubei777's Items on eBay

sorry if i missed it but what is the max size for posting images in a post? thx

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See JayHawkCards22's Items on eBay

sorry if i missed it but what is the max size for posting images in a post? thx

dont believe there is one, i think just what it will let you

just the sig cant be more than 300x100

not 100 percent sure though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I find all of these comments helpful, and look forward to readin more tips in the future. As a rookie, I am impressed by the amount of effort that is put forth to welcome and educate new members. I feel more comfortable each time I sign in, and look forward to learning and joining the ranks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I find all of these comments helpful, and look forward to readin more tips in the future. As a rookie, I am impressed by the amount of effort that is put forth to welcome and educate new members. I feel more comfortable each time I sign in, and look forward to learning and joining the ranks.

Wow, well put. I second that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See arose999's Items on eBay

New to board. Mainly looking for Baseball and/or basketball cards for grandson.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jjdtx80's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

great info- thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12