Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Rewards

Exclamation Im going through football withdrawals already, I need help.

My last box was 2003 UD SP Authentic 2 weeks ago, and loved it. I spent big dollars this year on boxes of football card product and I told myself that was it until the 2004 product comes out.

Now this morning Im in a local gas station getting, well, you know, gas, and behind a glass counter there is a newly opened box of 2003 UD SP Authentic for $5.50 a piece with about 4 packs gone already from it.

Well I bought a couple of packs, and now Im going crazy. I get home and Im telling myself, "go ahead, one more pack." Like I was a kid or something. I can see already Im gonna clean up the SPs if someone else doesnt do it before me. Maybe I should just buy another box.

Anyone else feel this way when they run into cards they already bought a box or 2 or 3 of?!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im with ya bro.. If you know that there are still 3-4 relics in the box and youve bought a few packs seeing NONE of them then you know its time to keep plugging away on stuff like that. I would definetly go by more if you have the money.. at 5.50 a pack thats a great price. I have to pay 7-8 a pack if i want any of them.

Jay

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!