Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to make HIGH-END Deals!

Alright ladies and gentleman, the trading life has been decent. Nothing really exciting though. I need to dump off a few high-end cards for some new high-end cards. Scans will be available upon request. My wants seem simple to me, but obviously they aren't otherwise I'd have these cards rolling in: HIGHER END CLINTON PORTIS. That's all I ask. Also interested in Cubs Autos. Anyway, enough with the chit-chat. Here's what's for trade:

2003 Playoff Contenders Season Ticket Rookie Auto Byron Leftwich /169 BV $350

2003 SP Signature Green Ink Auto Byron Leftwich /50 BV $200

2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold Andre Johnson /25 BV $200

2003 Playoff Contenders Season Ticket Rookie Auto Byron Leftwich /169 BV $350

I can use this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lost- I'll get back to you after work. I have to see what all Portis cards I have coming in and look at BVs, because I might just have to clean you out! LOL...anyway...also, if you could maybe post a short little list in this thread with some nice high-end stuff you'd think I'd like, that would be great. Ill touch base with you later on this evening. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey grant.. would you need the sp authentic patch.. I MIGHT be able to get it for you.. Not sure how stubburn the guy that has it will be with me but i got some super packer cards that i can trade him for it depending on if he will trade it to me

if so hold the sp sig for me..

thnx
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jay, i just sent you a pm regarding our deal from the other day. Also, I do need the patch badly, but....like you with your chambers patch, Im very picky, i want at least 2 nicely sized colors or a nice 3 color. LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok ill see what it is for ya.. If its not a good 2 clr then i wont even bother getting it.. I would be giving up quite a bit and could use some diff stuff im sure ne ways

thnx
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

get back with me jay...find out what you can about the card, i have a guy that has a 3 color spa patch of him...ill let you know what i hear from him, and if i cant snag a 3 color, then whatever you can get is fine. I cant be picky with you. You're my boy Blue!--lol

Had a leadership class today, did you check my site?

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are about the only things I could use, but still its about $70 off and when trading this card, I would like 2-3 cards, not 7. anything you have not listed on your site?

03 PLAYOFF CONTENDERS ROUND NUMBERS QUAD AUTOS

W/TAYLOR JACOBS, TYRONE CALICO, BETHEL JOHNSON #d/50******

03 FLAIR SUNDAY SHOWDOWN MEMORABILIA #SSCP W/TOMLINSON

03 LEAF LIMITED LIMITED THREADS JERSEY #LT13

03 ULTIMATE COLLECTION GAME JERSEY PATCH #GJPPO (2 COLOR)

03 SP AUTHENTIC DOUBLE JERSEY W/PLUMMER #DJCJP/CP

03 SP AUTHENTIC DOUBLE JERSEY W/EMMITT SMITH #DJCES/CP

03 FLEER PLATNIUM BIG SIGNS AUTO #BSACP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well to anyone who had any interest in the above cards, Im now listing these as "Pending"
    03 Contenders Leftwich
    03 Sp Signature Green Ink Leftwich

Hopefully making a monster deal that will send me to bed happy.