Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Add a swatch?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shannon89's Items on eBay

Add a swatch?

Anybody know anything about these cards from Beckett. Evidently when you send in cards to be graded, you can get a swatch of "game use" jersey, pants, etc. added to it - for additional fee I'm sure. I got 2 Sheffields (different cards) as the bonus in some variety packs my wife bought. Just wondering if anyone else has seen them or knows anymore about them. And if anyone is interested they are probably both available not much of a Sheffield or Yankees fan lol.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They centered the card really nice.

It's a Novel idea for players you intend to keep.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shannon89's Items on eBay

Originally posted by meuandthelot
    They centered the card really nice.

It's a Novel idea for players you intend to keep.

LOL, yeah I noticed that too. They must really be cranking them out to let them go out like that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

That's sad. They should be taking the time to make it look as nice as possible to keep people coming back for more.
    Anyway, I did see on their site you could have that done but I don't really know anything about it. Does sound like a neat idea though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scsipro's Items on eBay

I have 3 of these cards: 1990 Score Gary Sheffield 9, 1999 Upper Deck Victory Griffey Jr. 8.5, 1994 Upper Deck Ivan Rodriguez 8. The Griffey and Sheffield are jersey, and the Rodriguez just says uniform.....which I assume is pants. These came with those combo packs found at Target. There's apparently a partner company they are doing this with. www.ggumcard.com. A different idea for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Purdue Boilermakers Tennessee Titans Houston Astros
    See mushie's Items on eBay

Hey,

Actually, Beckett had a booth set up at the Cleveland National the last time it was there that were letting you submit cards of Jordan, Tiger, Earnhardt, Kobe and I think Bonds to get a piece of memorabilia inserted into the holder with the card of that player you had submitted. I was going to do it because the Earnhardt (even though I don't collect racing) had a really cool swatch available. I decided not to do it, however. I think it was an additional $25 or so? I am not totally sure.

SpinRx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Just another way for Beckett to make money.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

dont so this if you intend to sell the card for high price... i got a tony gwynn rookies graded and the peice of jersey and sold it for the same price as an ungraded rookie.... tried to sell it forever but no one wanted it